Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Racist Experience with the Evo

Search this Thread

Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:11 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i'll bet that cop is a damn redneck.
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:13 PM
Evolved Member

Asian gang bangers...i bet that "redneck" cop loves that website
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:14 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
It's still a stereotype off of schema...just cuz they like Nascar and old C4 vettes and chicks with poofy hair...and have a mullet, doesnt mean they're rednecks...still, they probably are if they're being that racist...and they fall into the rest of the categories

lol... lemme fix this for ya... just cuz they like Tractor Pulls, C3 (specifically 1980) Vettes, and chick's with hair that looks like they just stick their finger in a light socket and hit it with a can of Aqua Net per day... and have an uneven jar-head $5 buzz cut, doesn't mean they're rednecks, it means they are HESSIANS... lol...

...and my best friend is becoming one... he's at the academy as I type... and he agree's with me 100%... there are very, very, VERY few good ones... he'll be one of those good guys... he was a hardcore domestic lover, but, I broke him on that... hehe... soon as he's out, Evo or STi are his choices

Last edited by Cash Money; Feb 7, 2005 at 11:04 PM.
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:18 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by twinevo
well we asians all look alike anyway so what does it matter

No, I have to disagree. East Asians are very light skin compared to SouthEast Asians(me) and you can usually tell the difference. I can usually tell the difference between Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Laotion, Cambodian, Vietnamese and Thai, any other Asian race is kinda hard to tell. (for me)
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:19 PM
Evolved Member

Nice Cash, that's much better, but you CAN'T leave out Nascar...real race enthusiasts like things like the JGTC and what not...Ovals are boring ...and "one" is one of my career options, I've got time to decide, but I promise I'll be a good "one" too, I'll just be a ricest profiler J/K, that's career choice number 20, but still
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:20 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ev0 1
No, I have to disagree. East Asians are very light skin compared to SouthEast Asians(me) and you can usually tell the difference. I can usually tell the difference between Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, Laotion, Cambodian, Vietnamese and Thai, any other Asian race is kinda hard to tell. (for me)
i was being sarcastic. sarcasm is something southeast asians have a hard time grasping j/k laugh with me
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:26 PM
Evolved Member

You know what's the coolest, is saying something offending to your asian friend while a bunch of people are around you in a public place...good times, how many of you are twinkies and how many of us white guys are eggs?
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:29 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by UT_Evo
You know what's the coolest, is saying something offending to your asian friend while a bunch of people are around you in a public place...good times, how many of you are twinkies and how many of us white guys are eggs?
try this if you have any black friends. greet them with "what up mah nig.gah" in front of other black folks. very good times.
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:31 PM
Evolving Member

i would definately report his a$$. i'm one of the few brothas (that I've seen) driving an EVO. I do try and stay out of certain areas, like all of Orange County.
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:32 PM
Evolved Member

Ok regrettably this in an all to comon occurance... its basically racial profiling and sorry that you had to experience it cops use this tactic very often but mostly play it off.. thats why you see more minorities being pulled over than the typical white. I'm latin and I haven't had it happen to me yet, but I have gotten some hard long stares from the cops for this exact reason. Again sorry you had to experience it and I would turn him into his sergeant or internal affairs.. you'd get out of the ticket in a heart beat to say the least.
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:40 PM
Evolved Member

You ever see the one episode of King of the Hill where the new neighbor is Laos? lol Now thats classic redneck.

Hank: So are you Chinese are Japanese?
Khan: I'm Laotion
Bill: Ocean? What ocean?
Khan: Its a landlock country in south east asia.
Hank: So are you Chinese or Japanese?

lol
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:45 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Ev0 1
You ever see the one episode of King of the Hill where the new neighbor is Laos? lol Now thats classic redneck.

Hank: So are you Chinese are Japanese?
Khan: I'm Laotion
Bill: Ocean? What ocean?
Khan: Its a landlock country in south east asia.
Hank: So are you Chinese or Japanese?

lol
that's funny dude
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:52 PM
Evolving Member

i'm a racist. i hate everyone! specially you rice eating, squinty eye, yellow belly twinkies!
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:54 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Hong Kong Evo
I was just wondering if people out there have had problems with being Asian and driving a car around that people here hate us for ... quite frankly this isn't the first time I got write up a ticket for some bull shiit reason ...

well, Me being black, with a pimped out Lancer i know what u go thru. I try my hardest NOT to pull the race card.. but when it happens time after time after time u have no choice. i moved into a "new town" and got pulled over 3 times within 2 weeks!!!!! they try to give me the bull**** every now and then. But i pay them no mind.. it gets you pissed! but try not to let it get the best of you bro!
Old Feb 7, 2005, 03:58 PM
Evolving Member

Everyone is racist. Its just some more than others. Cops too.

Quick Reply: Racist Experience with the Evo