All Part Number Request Go Here - Page 304 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

All Part Number Request Go Here

Old Dec 26, 2018, 08:20 AM
  #4546  
Newbie
 
Evohno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hi there!
Anyone know the proper part number for driver's rear door card on an 06 Mr? Tia!
Evohno is offline  
Old Dec 27, 2018, 09:29 AM
  #4547  
EvoM Super Moderator
iTrader: (3)
 
MinusPrevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: So.Cal
Posts: 5,373
Thanked 693 Times in 662 Posts
Originally Posted by Evohno View Post
Hi there!
Anyone know the proper part number for driver's rear door card on an 06 Mr? Tia!
Evohno Just dont see the door card called out. Likely its not avail. Heres the image


MinusPrevious is offline  
Old Dec 27, 2018, 11:48 AM
  #4548  
EvoM Moderator
iTrader: (28)
 
kyoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: US
Posts: 7,620
Thanked 74 Times in 74 Posts
Originally Posted by MinusPrevious View Post
Sam

Showing the same part no. as well for item 33198


just wanted to give an update on this. still can't get it in, lol, but I talked to rotorclips and they've got a variety of these clips that they are going to send me to see which one fits best. Great guys, I'll update once that's done in case anyone wants to go that route instead of the OEM clip which I assure you will be hell on earth to get on.
kyoo is offline  
Old Dec 27, 2018, 12:38 PM
  #4549  
EvoM Super Moderator
iTrader: (3)
 
MinusPrevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: So.Cal
Posts: 5,373
Thanked 693 Times in 662 Posts
Originally Posted by kyoo View Post
just wanted to give an update on this. still can't get it in, lol, but I talked to rotorclips and they've got a variety of these clips that they are going to send me to see which one fits best. Great guys, I'll update once that's done in case anyone wants to go that route instead of the OEM clip which I assure you will be hell on earth to get on.
Thanks Sam. Looked through the manual to see if a special tool was called out but dont see any. There is an "N" designation on the clip number but not sure what that "N" refers to (thought maybe it was a tool needed)

MinusPrevious is offline  
Old Dec 27, 2018, 12:50 PM
  #4550  
Newbie
 
Evohno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: Austin TX
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MinusPrevious View Post
Evohno Just dont see the door card called out. Likely its not avail. Heres the image


MinusPrevious I sort of assumed that was the case. I've found a used set that looks pretty decent on Facebook. Thanks again!
Evohno is offline  
Old Dec 27, 2018, 12:57 PM
  #4551  
EvoM Super Moderator
iTrader: (3)
 
MinusPrevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: So.Cal
Posts: 5,373
Thanked 693 Times in 662 Posts
Originally Posted by Evohno View Post
MinusPrevious I sort of assumed that was the case. I've found a used set that looks pretty decent on Facebook. Thanks again!
No prob, happy to help where i can
MinusPrevious is offline  
Old Dec 31, 2018, 04:31 PM
  #4552  
Evolved Member
iTrader: (27)
 
boostedwrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,019
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Do they still make the oem spring clamps for the coolant inlet and outlet turbo lines (evo 9) as well as the radiator hose spring clamps? Couldn’t find them on stm site.
boostedwrx is offline  
Old Dec 31, 2018, 04:36 PM
  #4553  
EvoM Super Moderator
iTrader: (3)
 
MinusPrevious's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: So.Cal
Posts: 5,373
Thanked 693 Times in 662 Posts
Originally Posted by boostedwrx View Post
Do they still make the oem spring clamps for the coolant inlet and outlet turbo lines (evo 9) as well as the radiator hose spring clamps? Couldn’t find them on stm site.
Got solid Google hit on the clamp no. MitsubishiMR404538
MinusPrevious is offline  
Old Dec 31, 2018, 04:52 PM
  #4554  
Evolved Member
iTrader: (27)
 
boostedwrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 5,019
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Ty I’ll check it out!
boostedwrx is offline  
Old Jan 3, 2019, 07:31 AM
  #4555  
EvoM Moderator
iTrader: (28)
 
kyoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: US
Posts: 7,620
Thanked 74 Times in 74 Posts
technically not a part but anyone know what the diameter of the rear axle spline is? is it 1"/25.4mm?
kyoo is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
evolve_VIII
Evo Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain
442
Feb 16, 2018 05:48 PM
SmokeSolid00
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain
19
Jan 26, 2018 01:23 PM
Raikiri
04-06 Ralliart General
14
Nov 25, 2016 06:21 AM
05EV08
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power
11
May 18, 2016 10:16 AM
BLKRalliArt04
04-06 Ralliart General
313
Mar 23, 2016 11:23 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: All Part Number Request Go Here


Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.