Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evos in Pensacola florida

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2005, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evos in Pensacola florida

Hey,new to the board. I live in hawaii but I am moving back to Florida. Was wondering who to talk to about meeting people with evos? Been working on dsm for years, but now I want to get into evos. Looking to buy an evo ix when i get out there and wondering if the ix is worth it or to just get the viii? Anyways anyone in that area hit me up thanks.
Old May 17, 2005, 09:46 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 17 Likes on 5 Posts
Depends what you are looking for styling wise. I personally like the IX body a little more but I have no patience and don't want to wait. I don't think the cars are that much different the nine has a few new gadgets. People are still debating on what they will actually bring to the US. The one good thing about the IX is it isn not expected to cost much more than the VIII which is a great thing.

Last edited by chaotichoax; May 17, 2005 at 09:47 PM. Reason: forget something
Old May 18, 2005, 10:39 AM
Evolving Member

Welcome to the club man. I can get ya hooked into the local evo community here.

bpplacements, evolved1 are the 2 names on here I can think of off the top of my head. I know many more though.

Heres the tally around here as far as i know. (of those who actually hang out and arent asses)

3 Silvers (me & 2 others)
2 black (the infamous 600 hp+ evo & another)
2 blue
2 red
1 white

there are a few others running around but they dont really speak to us.
Old May 18, 2005, 11:04 AM
Evolved Member

There are a bunch of us in this small town. Just send a PM my way when you get in town and come on by. There are a bunch of us that hang out on a regular basis. We mainly wrench on our cars at my house hang out and BS. I know that Agent-Smith, Evolving-04(600+hp AMS evo), EVO32570, bpclements, killer evo8 hang out all the time. You are more than welcome to come over man.

What's bringing you back to FL if you don't mind me asking.
Old May 18, 2005, 07:30 PM

Been here in hawaii for 7 years and kind sick of being on an island although its beautiful here. Anyways are all you in pensacola or near by? Where exactly in floridia you guys located? Looking to get a job at the local pete moore dealership as a tech, anyone know someone that works there? Right now iam working at a chrysler dealer and hook ups there in p cola would be nice. Thanks for welcoming me to the club. Later

Last edited by Turbo3; May 18, 2005 at 07:44 PM.
Old May 18, 2005, 10:13 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was stationed in Pensacola at NTTC Cory Station in 1997. My only question is....Seville Quarter still a friggin awsome club? I absolutely loved that club and in the past 8 years have not found a club that matches it even remotely.
Old May 18, 2005, 10:33 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 4TUN8
I was stationed in Pensacola at NTTC Cory Station in 1997.
Weird, so was I...
Old May 18, 2005, 10:40 PM
Evolved Member

Heh....You were at Corry Station or NAS? Do you have AIM? or MSN messenger? Mine is beejstarks@hotmail.com for messenger and beejstarks for AIM...
Old May 18, 2005, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

Heh....You were at Corry Station or NAS? Do you have AIM? or MSN messenger? Mine is beejstarks@hotmail.com for messenger and beejstarks for AIM...
Corry...crypto training. As a Marine, it was our "B" school after Morse at Ft Huachuca. Matter of fact, I was driving my first DSM back then, but I had yet to learn about modding. It was still fast as hell to me, though. '90 Pewter Silver Talon TSi AWD, oh yes!

You're lookin at my AIM name.
Old May 18, 2005, 10:53 PM
Evolved Member

2621 or 2651? I bet you friggin know me dude
Old May 18, 2005, 10:54 PM
Evolved Member

2621 or 2651? I bet you friggin know me dude
2621 - Morse. Did 51s go to Huachuca? I forget...
Old May 18, 2005, 11:09 PM
Evolved Member

I dunno, I was a squid...the Marines Nicknamed me "the cool squid". I was there from oct 97 to like sept of 98. I drove a 95 black 2 door grand am, with limo tints and black outs on the headlights. I was never at the fort because I was a CTM.

I guess I could name some people that you might remember, I remember a dark green Marine named Lee that made Lcpl about 3 times, I used to hang out with him all of the time (even got a little action from his chair force girlfriend...sheeet he told me to go for it =o). One of my real good buddies there....which doesn't make sense since I can't remember his name, only his nickname "Hope". He was a dark green Marine as well...

I also remember this Marine that always had a guitar in the smoke shack singing Alices Restaurant over at the Satellite Barracks. Other then that, I'm hard pressed to remember any of the other Marines....oh I remember Cpl Fungi or something like that too....little guy...
Old May 18, 2005, 11:11 PM
Evolving Member

Turbo 3 I live in navarre about halfway between ft. walton and pensacola. I currently abroad right now and want be back for at least two more months. Unfortunatley I haven't really meet to many people there because I've been on the road a lot since I got my evo and when I was there I worked weekends. If you need any help hit me up when you get there, if I'm there I'll be glad to help you out.

seville quarters is still open down in pensacola. another downside to working the weekends.
Old May 18, 2005, 11:21 PM
Evolved Member

I dunno, I was a squid...the Marines Nicknamed me "the cool squid". I was there from oct 97 to like sept of 98. I drove a 95 black 2 door grand am, with limo tints and black outs on the headlights. I was never at the fort because I was a CTM.

I guess I could name some people that you might remember, I remember a dark green Marine named Lee that made Lcpl about 3 times, I used to hang out with him all of the time (even got a little action from his chair force girlfriend...sheeet he told me to go for it =o). One of my real good buddies there....which doesn't make sense since I can't remember his name, only his nickname "Hope". He was a dark green Marine as well...

I also remember this Marine that always had a guitar in the smoke shack singing Alices Restaurant over at the Satellite Barracks. Other then that, I'm hard pressed to remember any of the other Marines....oh I remember Cpl Fungi or something like that too....little guy...
Ah, damn squid. I'm pretty sure I knew Lee, but not well enough to remember the face. I definitely knew little fungus-head. He was definitely not the poster child for Marines. I actually left in early November, but I ended up being stationed with a lot of people at LeJeune who came through while you were there.

Serve on any ships? I got to spend 6 months on the Nassau.
Old May 18, 2005, 11:25 PM
Evolved Member

COMNAVSPACECOM

No ships, 6 years, and not one float.

Naval Space Command until it turned into Naval Network and Space Operations.