Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Another unhappy Rnr customer

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2005, 12:49 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Whoosh
Never said I didn't like what you had to say. Just said people should resolve their issues anywhere but the forums.
He tried to resolve off of the forum and it didn't work, so he's letting the EVO community know to beware of sending your money to RNR because you might not get your parts and they'll give you the run around. So I commend him and others that RNR has tried to rip off for not keeping it hush hush and off the forums.

He did nothing wrong, so why are you trying to give him a hard time?
Old May 30, 2005, 12:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by blitz118
He tried to resolve off of the forum and it didn't work, so he's letting the EVO community know to beware of sending your money to RNR because you might not get your parts and they'll give you the run around. So I commend him and others that RNR has tried to rip off for not keeping it hush hush and off the forums.

He did nothing wrong, so why are you trying to give him a hard time?
see post #38 in this thread, all questions answered in one simple post
Old May 30, 2005, 01:04 AM
Evolving Member

Dam that sucks!
Old May 30, 2005, 01:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by KILTERMAN
see post #38 in this thread, all questions answered in one simple post
Yeah I saw that, but the guy still doesn't seem to get it.
Old May 30, 2005, 03:39 AM
Evolved Member

Have you dealt with him? I'll bet not! Perhaps if you re-read the posts then maybe you'd realize that, by my estimation, he has not given him a chance to respond. Why has he responded to me and others in a timely manner? Maybe we've been patient and waited for an answer. Someone who calls on a Friday and can't believe they don't get an immediate response is not being realistic. I suppose Ryan should be waiting by the phone for his call.

If you feel like I'm ignorant, I would invite you to meet me half way and we can fully determine who is the ignorant one!
I am not going halfway for an idiot like you. Do a ****in search or perhaps I will do one for you since you are plainly idiotic, lameass, and on crack:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...&highlight=RNR

Go back home and earn your "livelihood" while we EvoM members exercise the right to complain about bad vendors.
Old May 30, 2005, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

dryad001...I am sorry that you have not recieved your money or your parts. What I have seen over and over on this site is people jumping on vendors without giving them a fair chance to respond. You, obviously, feel like you have been more than patient and 5 weeks is a long time to wait for a part. Having said that, there are few vendors that have not taken a few hits by evom members. Seems like everytime I log on there is somebody complaining about some company. My only point was that you might have recieved better treatment or compensation if, initially, these fights could be kept off the forums. My guess is that you reached your limit of understanding and patience.

As for the quote below, I'm not sure how anyone feels like that helps you in your quest to resolve your dilemma. He apparently believes people only have the right to agree with him. Anyone else is an idiotic lameass or whatever. You would do better without the help of such mental giants! Peace

Originally Posted by jkim2001
I am not going halfway for an idiot like you. Do a ****in search or perhaps I will do one for you since you are plainly idiotic, lameass, and on crack:

Go back home and earn your "livelihood" while we EvoM members exercise the right to complain about bad vendors.
Old May 30, 2005, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

i have a turbo
Old May 30, 2005, 07:01 AM
Evolved Member

lololol
Old May 30, 2005, 07:36 AM
Evolved Member

Ordered an exhaust over the phone. Was told it was supposed tp ship 1.5 weeks ago.
Still no tracking number or communication. Im crossing my fingers and giving it 1 more week.
Old May 30, 2005, 07:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dryad001...I am sorry that you have not recieved your money or your parts. What I have seen over and over on this site is people jumping on vendors without giving them a fair chance to respond. You, obviously, feel like you have been more than patient and 5 weeks is a long time to wait for a part. Having said that, there are few vendors that have not taken a few hits by evom members. Seems like everytime I log on there is somebody complaining about some company. My only point was that you might have recieved better treatment or compensation if, initially, these fights could be kept off the forums. My guess is that you reached your limit of understanding and patience.

As for the quote below, I'm not sure how anyone feels like that helps you in your quest to resolve your dilemma. He apparently believes people only have the right to agree with him. Anyone else is an idiotic lameass or whatever. You would do better without the help of such mental giants! Peace
In all fairness, you have been a lamer about this. How can you say that the thread originator would have received better treatment if he INITIALLY kept the "fight" off the forum, when he did EXACTLY THAT for several weeks PRIOR to voicing his complaint? I can't understand what you would want him to do if he has already gone several weeks being fed BS even to the point of being given a pseudo-tracking number that never changes status. By this point, you are simply backpedaling after being shown your folly. Yeah, this other guy got a bit out of line in his response, but you drove him to that by questioning the legitimacy of this thread and not looking to see how there have been MANY COMPLAINTS JUST LIKE IT. Once or maybe even twice might be ok...but 7-8 is quite a trend.
Old May 30, 2005, 07:59 AM
Evolved Member

simple advise:
before you pay or give up your money ask>>>>>>>
when it will be shipped
is it in stock at the supplier/store

when both are in your favor then pay!

500whp.com
myevostore.com
lancershop.com

try those next time for a problem free order!
3-5 day delivery depending on item!
Old May 30, 2005, 12:09 PM
Evolving Member

He waits 5 weeks and doesn't receive a part and you tell him that he should resolve the situation before mentioning it online? Did you ever think that he tried to do that? Some vendors are so shady that the only way they will start fixing a problem is once it is mentioned to the public. Who the hell are you? Defender of the crappy vendors? The only point you have made thus far is that you are a moron. I think that everyone has reached the limit of understanding and patience in regards to your comments.
Old May 30, 2005, 01:03 PM
Evolved Member

To my knowledge your FMIC was shipped. I gave you the tracking number, etc. If you have a problem with something like this you need to call and ask for me. I will take care of the situation asap. Thanks Ryan
Old May 30, 2005, 01:24 PM
Evolved Member

FYI, I had to wait 6 weeks for XS-Engineering to make my FMIC piping, purchased from Evo8.com. Sometimes it'd take several days for them to respond, but each time they did, they showed concern, apologized and proceeded to help any way they could. Running a business that is dependant on people to get the lead out of their a$$'s is difficult. I see both sides. The consumer should realize in this case that 1) Fabrication of hundreds of parts is not a quick process with a smaller business like most of the places we buy things from 2) Patience is a virtue with online/mail order purchases. If everything were THAT easy to come by, there would be 7/11's carrying parts that we could use. Most of this stuff is so application specific that it has to be made, and sometimes that takes longer than estimated. The real problem is when e-mails are not returned, phones aren't answered and PMs are not replied to. Really, we should all understand this is the way most of the places work, and you can please some of the people some of the time, but not everyone all the time. Ive heard negative comments about Vishnu, AMS, Buschur, RnR, Dynoflash, TurboTrix, Pruven, damn near EVERY single parts manufacturer and vendor out there. It just seems that this is the way most of this stuff unfolds. Just because every bit of our lives are I want it, I want it now and Im going to get it now or complain, doesn't mean this business is.

Sorry for venting on your post, I am just really sick and tired of this forum being a place to complain about everything that someone else does. Where the love? The Karma? All it is, is bashing, argueing, complaints...and in essence Im complaining about the complainers. Its just tiring to hear such negativity in every single thread I read.
Old May 30, 2005, 01:46 PM
Evolved Member

Warr, nothing against you but I don't think I was out of line. I rarely make such a post but Whoosh simply doesn't get it.

Whoosh,

The preponderence of evidence AGAINST RnR is overwhelming. You seem to backtrack from your initial post and now you admit dryad has a legitmate issue. YOU jumped the gun, not dryad or any number of folks who posted against Rnr.

Complaints against a vendor is a nice check and balance for a customer. It forces the vendor to wake up and reassess how they run their business operation: is it streamlined? Are PMs and emails answered within a reasonable timeframe? Are the customers happy? Are returns and exchanges handled in a fair and legal manner? Do the products come to the customer as described? The threads I listed shows what RnR has done so far.

Are there customers out there that whine because they didn't get their stuff and jumped the gun after a waiting only a week? Absolutely. But for you to post and defend RnR when threads like "RnR is ****" exist on EvoM convinces me that you are either a paid RnR pawn or just plain ignorant. Next time you post, remember to do a search on RnR before mouthing off to unhappy customers.