Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Identity theft!!!All money Lost!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2005, 08:17 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Identity theft!!!All money Lost!!!

Check out this thread i posted in the Mid-West region, if any one has any answers or suggestions please let me know:
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...4&page=1&pp=15
Old Jun 17, 2005, 08:22 AM

You should really get something called The Identity Theft Shield. They monitor your identity (social sec., accounts, etc., not just credit cards), and shall your identity get stolen they will help you restore it. PM me if you want more info.
Old Jun 17, 2005, 09:02 AM
Evolved Member

OUCH!!! Man i feel for you...hope you get ur money back ASAP
Old Jun 17, 2005, 10:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BlackBeast
You should really get something called The Identity Theft Shield. They monitor your identity (social sec., accounts, etc., not just credit cards), and shall your identity get stolen they will help you restore it. PM me if you want more info.
hes fibbing! ignore him. hes just trying to double steal identities

i said tities without a t :3

lol

just playing XD
Old Jun 17, 2005, 02:06 PM

Sorry to hear that. Everything should work out though. I had a check book stolen once and I got all the money back from that except for the bounced check charges from places where I bounced checks as a result of the theft. It's really aggravating to have someone get up in your privacy like that and take your money. Makes you think twice about some people.
Old Jun 17, 2005, 04:17 PM
Evolving Member

yeah i know, i really dont understand it at all. what drives a person to do that?? I just makes me sick, its such a hassle, at least the bank willo have some funds for me by monday, so i can put gas in my car at least, all of my credit cards, and account info has all changed and frozen
Old Jun 17, 2005, 04:20 PM
Evolved Member

Maybe he and his best friend did it and they're standing there saying "that was ****ing awesome"

Sucks though, I got my wallet stolen and was afraid of that happening, but I ended up just fine, probably too stupid of a person to steal my identity
Old Jun 18, 2005, 11:01 AM
Evolving Member

thats clever, good one
Old Jun 18, 2005, 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Identity Theft Shield
http://www.goddardmarketing.com/IdentityTheft.htm
http://articlestation.com/identitytheft.html
Old Jun 18, 2005, 09:50 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I learned not to use my Visa Check Card several months ago when Boosted Solutions went under and charged me for a Hi-Flow Cat that was never delivered. Of course my bank account was debited and it took several weeks to get the money credited back to my account. I was also a victim of identity theft back in the 90's and was taken for almost $27,000.00. Sad to say that they never caught those M%ther ****erz.
Old Jun 18, 2005, 10:01 PM
Evolving Member

Hey! If you really buy something online, just send them money order! or don't buy anything at all online. You can't trusted anybody these days you know.
Old Jun 20, 2005, 05:28 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoTio
I learned not to use my Visa Check Card several months ago when Boosted Solutions went under and charged me for a Hi-Flow Cat that was never delivered. Of course my bank account was debited and it took several weeks to get the money credited back to my account. I was also a victim of identity theft back in the 90's and was taken for almost $27,000.00. Sad to say that they never caught those M%ther ****erz.
So what ended up happening with the 27,000?? did you get any of that back? yeah i learned real quick, not to be doing any on-line ordering if its not necessary. man i am pissed about a thousand dollars, i can't even imagine losing 27,000, i would be furious and track who ever that ***** Fcker was and haunt him for the rest of his days!!!!
Old Jun 20, 2005, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GTSMWET
So what ended up happening with the 27,000?? did you get any of that back? yeah i learned real quick, not to be doing any on-line ordering if its not necessary. man i am pissed about a thousand dollars, i can't even imagine losing 27,000, i would be furious and track who ever that ***** Fcker was and haunt him for the rest of his days!!!!
After alot of fighting, stress, and investigation, all the credit card companies cleared me up of all charges. It took over a year to do this and there's no gurantee that it won't happen again. Ever since that happened, I always keep checking my credit reports on a regular basis.
Old Jun 20, 2005, 09:10 AM
Evolving Member

WOW thats good, i wouldn't be able to handle just dishing out that amount of money for someone else, thats awesome that you got it back, but i bet that year of messing around was pretty stressful?
Old Jun 20, 2005, 09:52 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GTSMWET
WOW thats good, i wouldn't be able to handle just dishing out that amount of money for someone else, thats awesome that you got it back, but i bet that year of messing around was pretty stressful?
Yeah, that was one of the worst years of my life. I remember how my blood pressure would skyrocket everytime one of my co-workers would tell me there was a different collection agency on the phone. But there are people who have been screwed over worse than me. Some have not been able to clear their credit for years. That really sucks.