Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

BIG THANKS to Zeus and mitsuorder....

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2005, 05:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BIG THANKS to Zeus and mitsuorder....

Sorry this is late in coming guys, but I wanted everyone to know what a great job you guys did installing my turbo yesterday!

Watching you guys work and seeing the care that you take EVERY step of the way was a pleasure. I know it was way too hot for comfort as I was sweating just watching, you guys never complained and made me feel like my car was the most important thing on your minds, regardless of how uncomfortable it must have been to be working under those conditions.

For anyone that's looking for quality service with no bullsh*t I would recommend these guys without ANY hesitation. They get the job done, and they get it done RIGHT!

Thanks again,

Tony
Old Jul 1, 2005, 05:17 PM
Evolved Member

Zeus is a top notch guy. I have never had the pleasure of dealing with him in person, but I can tell by the way he conducts himself online that he has his head in the right place, which is more than I can say for some of the vendors on here.
Old Jul 2, 2005, 12:55 AM
Evolved Member

That's good to hear. Zeus lives in my city, so I might just have to call on him for some nifty Evo operations......
Old Jul 2, 2005, 01:12 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Tony, you're too kind. It was an absolute pleasure working on your car for you, minus the 100+ degree weather Seriously though tcarretti is an awesome member of this community. Btw, I'm serious about finding someone who can give me dance lessons, I'm about to be another year older soon and I need to get at least some skills...
Old Jul 2, 2005, 03:04 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No problem Tony... I only know one way to do things... the right way. I treat my customer's car better than my own. I would expect nothing less from anyone I received service from.

Thanks for the post!

PS Where are those rabid Rabbit pics?
Old Jul 2, 2005, 05:38 AM
Evolving Member

Zeus,

If you go to the giant WR thread you can see pictures of my l'il friend!

Will post install pics today at some point. I think I'm just going to knock out a simple page on my site and simply provide a link in the main thread.

Thanks again,

Tony
Old Jul 2, 2005, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

I can't say enough about those two guys. They helped me out when I was so close to just giving up.
Old Jul 2, 2005, 01:22 PM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Never give up, the mechanical workings of the internal combustion engine, while similar to one another, all work within the efficiency of their own individual systems (hence some stock Evos making more power than others)... 1+1 does not always equal 2. When dealing with engine systems, it generally equals 1.999 or so. Once you figure out which parts work well as a "system", the rest is easy. I hope everything comes together for you by the tune date.