Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Do you think calling dealers will let the MITSU know the MARKET demand???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2002, 09:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Do you think calling dealers will let the MITSU know the MARKET demand???

It has been discussed over and over again. A lot of folks around here including me have called some dealers and ask about the UPCOMING Evo's - Some dealers don't have any clue & some dealers are just plainly ridiculous. Over the few weeks after the launching of the EVO in LA & Detroit Auto Show many have been so eager to get hold of some info regarding specs and pricing. Some say 32K which IMHO is a little bit off.. since the CEO itself told the press Sub 30K. All we can do is guess at the moment. Just like putting ourselves in a "Which to use OIL" debate. Sooner or later we will find out what will be the US spec EVO's are.
Anyway my question is will the Main Office know what the demand is for EVO. How so ?? Are we giving some helpful hints to the local dealers for us to be victim of Overly Priced EVO ?

I hope will offer these magnificent EVO's as stated as "Sub 30K" given the fact there is a lot of competition.

RIDE ON
Old Jan 22, 2002, 11:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I Think most of the enthusiast have kinda set them selves a limit of 30k but some will go higher.......If everyone stood firm at 30k they would realize they missed their audience.....Then we would have the power of negotiation on our side and i bet we could drop the price below MSRP.....If everything happened that way and the dealers overpriced them.....I know if they want more than 30k for the evo...Im just gunna build a Monster s15