Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Some scumbag keyed my fkn car!!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2006, 10:42 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some scumbag keyed my fkn car!!!

Let me just say that karma is a ***** and whoever did this is gonna get it back 10 fold by karma. My girl lives in the biggest ****hole 2nd to newark, Elizabeth nj where if you have anything nice, they make it their business to ruin it. Im so pissed off right now I can even explain it. They used what looks to be a razor blade and not a key. It extends from my passenger front fender to the middle bottom of passenger front door. The 3ft long scratch looks to only be in the clear coat. I ran my finger nail over it and it only catches in some places.

How do I go about geting this removed. I think my chances of buffing this out are good. What do you guys recommend I use. I dont have a orbital buffer so anyway I could do this well old fashion elbow grease?

What a ****y day. Drying your car only to find this and ruin everything.
Old Sep 3, 2006, 10:46 AM

I'm really sorry to hear this bro! people are absolute *******s I hope this guy gets his karma, maybe something like slipping and falling with his wrist on the same razorblade he used to mess with your car hey ya never know it could happen GL with the buffin though man
Old Sep 3, 2006, 10:52 AM
Evolving Member

yes they will get theirs, guess im lucky somebody spit on my hood last night
Old Sep 3, 2006, 12:28 PM
Evolving Member

sorry to hear that bro,hey hit me up a private message i work on morristown on ridgedale ave. and at the dealer i work they have there own detail center i know a guy that can buff that out for you and see what happen's you have nothing too losse.
Old Sep 3, 2006, 01:40 PM
Evolving Member

k bro thxs, I just sent you a pm.

I would take pictures but I dont think I can catch the scratch on a photo because its a silver car and its super hard to see with the glare.
Old Sep 3, 2006, 01:44 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
this happen to me to bro. it happen in rockaway and it sucks. i just hope i dont find the guy who did it. for his sake
Old Sep 3, 2006, 01:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
Gotta love lovly NJ
Old Sep 3, 2006, 02:07 PM
Evolved Member

I saw a great thread on another board about a college guy who caught some dikwad keying his Mustang on campus. Car owner chased down vandal and beat him wthin an inch of his life. Karma indeed. . .

Last edited by Richard EVO; Sep 3, 2006 at 02:10 PM.
Old Sep 3, 2006, 02:35 PM
Evolving Member

Talking

f*** karma, god helps those who help themselves. go back to the scene of the crime. call the cops, tell them it happened hrs. ago, get a police report.

now, wait a week or two and go back on the same day around same hour you think this roach might come out and feed. ok, i'm talking about a stake out. what you need is video camera or a friend and a video camera. get it? be creative. and no don't bring your ghettobasher (there's another name for it but i don't want to get banned). nowadays criminals have more rights than victims. video doesn't lie.

i'll bet this son of a junkyard dog will strike again.
Old Sep 3, 2006, 07:00 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
damn man that really blows gl to finding who it is so you can fu*k his world up
Old Sep 3, 2006, 07:04 PM
Evolved Member

that sucks bro... JERZEY ftw!! its seriously a love/hate reelationship in trhis state...
Old Sep 3, 2006, 07:07 PM
Evolving Member

I feel your pain man, My Lancer was keyed from my the start of my gas lid to the tail lights and then to top if off they left a rock in my valve stem so my air bled from my tires. Let me know how the buff works out i cant stand the only imperfection on my car, btw im in san diego.
Old Sep 3, 2006, 07:12 PM
Evolving Member

yo this happened to me also not that long ago and im from the ghetto part of nyc, i feel your pain. what i did was i bought a black and decker buffer from Target and i buffed it with some scratch remover and it really helped alot. so maybe you can try that
Old Sep 3, 2006, 07:43 PM
Evolving Member

thxs everyone for your support. I think im just gonna take it to a body shop. The minute i saw it I feel out of love with the evo like it was tarnished or some ****. Everything will be 100% once its fixed. What sucks is that my girl lives in elizabeth which is about 45 min from me but i refuse to drive it down there again.
Old Sep 3, 2006, 07:44 PM
Evolving Member

yeah guess I should be thankful my car was spit on as well...

vandalism FTL!

Quick Reply: Some scumbag keyed my fkn car!!!