Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

I got hit by a deer!!

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2003, 01:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
**** THE DEER it hit him.. i hope its dead... in maine we have moose and one of those actually ran into the side of my aunts van while i was in it...we're tallkin 2 tons of flesh ... needless to say the car was totaled and i had a concussion from the impact( it hit us onpassenger side,my side) you wanna talk about scarry that is ****in scarry.. the moose was bigger than the van... the moose didnt even die, it just ran off..basterds

Last edited by adhem_t; May 11, 2003 at 01:27 AM.
Old May 11, 2003, 01:31 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Something similar happened to me once only it was in Islip and it was some flaming *****bag in a grey Cutlas Siera (sp?) with the entire trunk smashed in. Hit and run, amazingly no damage. Damn near chased down and killed the *****. (This was some 3 months after I got the car.)

Glad there's no apparent damage and that you didn't get hurt especially. I've seen some nasty *** **** from people hitting deers and vise versa.
Old May 11, 2003, 02:04 AM
Evolved Member

hehe ... yea .. when I was 15 ish a deer ran into the rear quarter of my friends camero while we were crusing at about 70 ...

we laugh about it now ... of course
Old May 11, 2003, 02:46 AM

Deer are so cute and fuzzy. I really love them.

....until they hit your brand new evo- thats when you kill the bastard, cut its head off and mount it on the wall.
Old May 11, 2003, 05:31 AM

Originally posted by TwiNpnOy84
I hope the deer is ok
If it was my car, the Deer would be ok. Right in my stomach where that bastard belongs.
Old May 11, 2003, 06:06 AM

wanna hear sumtin funny? once like 5 or 6 skunks climbed up on my aunts M5 and pissed all over it...me and my cousins got our BB air guns and had us some target practice....pretty funny til you smell the god damn car....poor car...
Old May 11, 2003, 06:08 AM

Angry A Crow hit me!

I have a 6 week old EVO VIII, Black, and a crow flew into my car on the Interstate. The impact broke off my driver's side outside mirror, put some small dents in the door plus scratches. The estimated damage is around $700.00 Go figure, a 100 pound plus deer hits a car with no damage, a crow that weighs a couple of pounds, hits mine and causes this to happen. I am still pissed.
Old May 11, 2003, 06:14 AM

my friend was flying in his WRX and run into two Donkeys... Damn cut them in half... totalled his car
Old May 12, 2003, 04:20 AM

I was driving my 90 passat a while back, and I saw a deer in the woods near the road. I slowed from 60+ to around 35-40, the thing started jumping back into the woods so i let off the brakes... immediately it charges across the road directly in front of me. The funny thing is... I hit it head on, my hood was just at the top of its legs, it rolled up the hood and windshield and over the roof. I saw it fly back onto the shoulder, it then got up and ran away. The only damage was fur in the grill other than that it just scared the sh-t out of me.