Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Some Goodies....Tanabe Concept G, Speed Source, Avid

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2007, 04:52 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some Goodies....Tanabe Concept G, Speed Source, Avid

To see pics just check out the album...http://picasaweb.google.com/alinlp/Evo/

So far the Tanabe has been installed. Sounds pretty nice. I didn't like the fact that it tapers off a bit even though they told me it doesn't. Also the inside of the muffler shrinks down. But all in all good sound, and somewhat better response (not yet tuned)

The Speed Source shift linkage bushings combined with the Works SS have been an awesome improvement in the way the car shifts. Would def recommend this to anyone looking to stiffen things up and get smoother and crisper shifts.

Avid: haven't installed them yet...but can't wait. Will report on them later.

Also on it's way is a Perrin Sway, Beatrush Propeler shaft mounts & Beatrush rear diff mount seen here:

Last edited by zwampy; Mar 16, 2007 at 05:01 PM.
Old Mar 16, 2007, 07:39 PM

looks nice.
Old Mar 16, 2007, 07:42 PM
Evolved Member

all your pics arent working, and damn sometimes i feel like kicking myself in the *** after i bought that damn 37 inch flat lcd tv and 19 comp monitor, i am soo ready to buy more mods for my evo and 240 !!
Old Mar 16, 2007, 08:00 PM
Evolving Member

Did you not get the downpipe too and I have the same exhaust with the downpipe and I think it tapers down that little bit to meet up to the stock cat. I think alot of the exhaust do that.
Old Mar 16, 2007, 09:51 PM
Evolving Member

i ended up getting the catback version. didn't want to go for the full system just yet. Will prob get a 3" dp later on.

Originally Posted by TonyMS
Did you not get the downpipe too and I have the same exhaust with the downpipe and I think it tapers down that little bit to meet up to the stock cat. I think alot of the exhaust do that.