Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Pepboys says that I have a suspension problem...

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2007, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm not worried because the it was the stupid kid at the counter that told me. I just wanted to see what you guys thought. The guy who actually rotated my tires did a pretty good job because I also wanted him to clean up the lug nuts and the insides of the rims because of the amount of salt on them. Trust me I used to work at pepboys back int the day, I would never even buy parts from them. But for a tire rotation, you can't really go wrong...
Old Mar 18, 2007, 10:38 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Back when I had my integra I went to pepboys to get an alignment because I went from a dropped car back to stock height. I changed the springs back to the stock springs and the camber plates from adjustable cambers to the fixed stock ones. After the install whenever I would make a turn the wheel would not come back on its own. They told me an alignment would not solve the problem and I needed a new rack and pinion for the car. I took it to another shop who did the wheel alignment and long and behold the steering wheel came back on its own again like normal.
Old Mar 18, 2007, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by andenbre
my advans were starting to cup on the inside 500 miles into my new 9. i talked to the dealer and a mitsu tech I know and they said that is not unusual and considered normal
Find a different stealer...