Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

-long read-hit me and tried to beat me up

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2007, 07:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Those Jamaican rastafarians are some hardcore dudes. I knew of one who disarmed a State trooper who was writing his freind a ticket. They are some hardcore dudes. Watch out bro, and procede carefully.

Damn, and you're from Miami too. Whoa. Those guys and the ones in New York and Toronto are as rugged as it gets. They wont hesitate to shoot you or cut off a limb with the trusty michette. Not trying to scare you, but watch yourself out there on those streets.

Good luck bro.

Last edited by NoTec; Apr 11, 2007 at 07:35 AM.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 07:35 AM
Evolving Member

You should of just gotten in your care (ALOT safer than being outside) and acted like you were following him. Obviously trailing him in your car you would have been able to see and even prob memorized his tag and just called the cops.

Last edited by Misael; Apr 11, 2007 at 07:39 AM.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 07:41 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
[QUOTE=MFactor;4196033]Rule #1...don't try to fist fight a big guy. Especially one that's bigger than you. Get close to him [QUOTE]

Definitely DON'T recommend this. I'm a competitive bodybuilder (240 ripped) with MMA training - if you 'get close to me' as mentioned above, you will get something broken - most likely your neck...

Of course, being a doctor, I would then have to wait with you for the ambulance to come, while providing cervical spine immobilization...
Old Apr 11, 2007, 07:43 AM
Evolving Member

vigilante justice FTMFW
Old Apr 11, 2007, 07:55 AM
Evolving Member

file as hit and run
then the cop and gas station will not pull out the line
"Nothing I can do"
as long as u file a fellony charge , I dont think they can do nothing

also claim u r hurt , said from hes robbing ur sidekick
Old Apr 11, 2007, 08:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i keep a tazor, couple knives, flare gun and my torque wrench in my car.

That sucks man, hope ya feel better.

Cheers!
Old Apr 11, 2007, 08:00 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by NoTec
Those Jamaican rastafarians are some hardcore dudes. I knew of one who disarmed a State trooper who was writing his freind a ticket. They are some hardcore dudes. Watch out bro, and procede carefully.

Damn, and you're from Miami too. Whoa. Those guys and the ones in New York and Toronto are as rugged as it gets. They wont hesitate to shoot you or cut off a limb with the trusty michette. Not trying to scare you, but watch yourself out there on those streets.

Good luck bro.
That's spelt 'MACHETE', I know i'm j'can and I got one too.

The OP, sucks about what happened to you. Just keep on the look out, if he lives in your neighborhood you'll see his car again. Get his tag # then and call the cops. Hopefully the surveillance footage from the gas station will help also. Good Luck Bro.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 08:01 AM
Evolving Member

damn that sucks man..

my advice to you is this.

1. start working out
2. take self defense classes
3. dont keep a loaded gun in your car because he would have taken it from you and killed you with your own gun, left the scene and the cops would have said there is nothing they can do about it.
4. keep an eye out at this gas station likely he is a local, and he will return there again.
you will always learn a lot of lessons in life the hard way. next time this happens with someone that looks like a derelict get the tag number before you get out of the car. if he becomes confrontational and you dont think you can take him out call the cops asap.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 08:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
you even consider to ignore this incident ? Are you crazy ? Whats next your wife gets raped , and you will tell her to forget about it ??

#1) Get the Tape from the gastation. #2) Try to remember his face and car and go to the sketch artist. #3) Get the word out, put flyers around the neighborhood if the Tape from Gas station won't help. Don't ever give up. He F@cked up your car, and had ***** to F you up as well. I couldn't live with myself if that would happen to me and I would just let it go.

When you find him get his *** arrested, and then sue him. Even if he is poor, make his life miserable.

FIGHT ON !!!

Originally Posted by Clutchdc5
Option 1. Take him to court for 300 bucks in damages?. With video evidence. And he comes out years later finding me.
Option 2. Make a police report. Police did not help one bit. They were just tired of paper work.
Option 3. Ignore it
Option 4. He lives around my neighborhood. It was so fishy when he said follow him. I just said I will so I could jolt down his tag.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 08:06 AM
SJR
Evolving Member

Maybe it's a good idea to apply for a concealed weapon license huh?
Old Apr 11, 2007, 08:07 AM
Evolving Member

thats why i have a bat handy in my back steat. had some guy try to jack my car at a stop light. i steppe dout with a bat.. he ran like a *****
Old Apr 11, 2007, 08:13 AM
Evolved Member

Bats, knives, and screwdrivers wont help you against these dudes. They all have at least a machete handy. Very sharp and very big. And in this day in age will more than likely have at least a 9mm. This is how they role....hardcore..nothing less. I say the OP is lucky. He can try to get him legally but should still be very careful.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 08:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
ehh get a Voodoo Doll for rastafarians. Knives and bats for everyone else

Originally Posted by NoTec
Bats, knives, and screwdrivers wont help you against these dudes. They all have at least a machete handy. Very sharp and very big. And in this day in age will more than likely have at least a 9mm. This is how they role....hardcore..nothing less. I say the OP is lucky. He can try to get him legally but should still be very careful.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 08:24 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by letMeIn
ehh get a Voodoo Doll for rastafarians. Knives and bats for everyone else
nah just get a fat bag of grass for the rastasss

but i dont care who ya are.. you try and jack me you will meet my bat, or my fist.
Old Apr 11, 2007, 08:26 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
grab vid from gas station / talk to the guy . IF not? maybe contact lawyer so he can talk to GAS station DUDE why he did not called the cops.

Quick Reply: -long read-hit me and tried to beat me up