Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

MAF Sensor/HoneyComb Destroyed?? Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2007, 09:39 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nyteryder357
I feel for you bro. I did the exact same thing. Except I only bent like 2 or 3 of the honeycomb openings. I kind of rigged them back and the car is running fine. But yeah the freggin bolt on the airbox was so tight I couldn't get it off and I had to rip the stock airbox apart. I've been riding for a few weeks with no cel and no problems. I'll repost if I have a problem. Good luck.
What kinda intake do u have? i bought the K&N Typhoon Intake but now i heard a lotta bad things about it. Ppl sayin that it makes the car run rich and HP loss. So im guessin im gonna return it and get the Injen Intake and upper Intercooler Piping like this http://www.500whp.com/catalog/produc...354b5b406486ea tell me wut u think? By the way where in Houston are u??? We should meet up sometime. Theres a car meet comin up June 29th in Tomball. Lemme know if u wanna roll up there and i can give u the flyer. Later man