Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

a little vandalism by crazy pedestrian!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2008, 12:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bahahaha i was in my grandmother lincoln towncar late for school and was passing everybody on the shoulder, this dick in big red ford truck cut me off and wouldnt let me continue to pass in the shoulder. wtf? some people are just a holes!
Old Nov 19, 2008, 12:06 PM

i have a bat in my trunk...... its served its purposes before
Old Nov 20, 2008, 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DonHugo
and this is why I carry a Tazer

get yourself a tazer or some pepper spray dude, thank god no one looks at me like that. probably also considering im 6'2 200 lbs lol but yea you gotta watch for them weirdos.
Old Nov 20, 2008, 09:13 AM
Evolved Member

that sucks man, best bet might be taking it to a detailer, see what they recomend. Rule of thumb I've learned, if you can scratch it with a your finger nail and feel it then it's to deep to be cleanly buffed out.

Best of luck!
Old Nov 20, 2008, 09:22 AM
Evolving Member

should've went grand theft auto on his ***
Old Nov 20, 2008, 10:44 AM
Evolving Member

2 things:

For your car: http://www.colorsonparade.com Cheap, great work, can come to you most times.

and for you: http://kimberamerica.com/
Old Nov 20, 2008, 11:56 AM
Evolved Member

Crazy Canadians!

jk, Im a big guy so if that happened to me I would be whoopin some *** right then and there!
Old Nov 20, 2008, 01:29 PM
Evolving Member

If you can't buff the scratch out, try just using a Mitsu paint pen. If the scratch is really narrow, try a toothpick to apply. It works pretty good!
Old Nov 20, 2008, 01:29 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Sux sorry
Old Nov 20, 2008, 01:42 PM
Evolving Member

Oh mahhh gawd... that is why I have a baseball bat in both trunks... you never know... LOL reminds me of this one kid who called me some names on the freeway for not letting him cut me off w/ his "dinan" 3 series... so i just smile back and say... isnt your mom gonna be worried that you are joyriding in her car? and his friend busted out laughing... so homie gets all mad and goes... oh yea you should pull over *****.... so i point at the next street thats comin up... I lead the way... pull into the 1st open parking lot... now right as i come to a stop... this guy pulls up like 5 spots from me... both him and his buddy get out of the car... so i immediately run for my trunk and pull my bat out... i looked up; smiled maniacally and charged him... LMAO the look on their face was PRICELESS... LOL he screeched out of there soooo fast haha... but yea... keep a bat FTW
Old Nov 21, 2008, 12:06 AM
Evolving Member

Get a weapon with a license and next time put it out on him. Bet he'll learn his lesson after that.
Old Nov 21, 2008, 12:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Go_Lancer_Go
soooooo heres the quick story,

im driving downtown, trying to turn right and theres a 2 pedestrians crossing. One of em runs across and another guy takes his sweet *** time walking across, he looks at me and i jus keep waiting, then he walks across and he smirks at me and so as im turning right, i shake my head @ him... i dont say n e thing, i jus shake my head. So then about 100meters ahead im waiting at a light...and i finish txting someone and i look in my side mirror and buddy is ****in running full speed towards me in the middle of the road!!!!! This light im @ is still red but its one of those dumb red lights for ppl coming out of the parkade. Im like "oooh ****" so i put it in first and hit it, but of course i hit a big of turbo lag, so he tries reaching in my car but by that time my turbo kicks in and my car flies off...he got one hit on my car and he hit my rear driver side pillar, he must of hit in w/ a ring of something, he made a crack in my paint... i have a picture but its not very good so tomorrow im gonna take a better pic in the daylight.

Couple things in anticipation of comments

- i know i shoulda revved it up and dropped it but it happened so quick all i thought of was first and go!
- i couldnt have faught him b/c im small and woulda got my *** handed to me
- i did look for something to chase after him w/ but i cleaned out my car and there was nothing in it

Soooo my question to some ppl who r good w/ body work is, how much do u think to fix? when u see it, its not much but its the principle! My car shouldnt be flawed or vandilised! Everytime i look at it, bugs me! I was gonna goto this detailing shop that fixes expensive cars w/ minor stuff like this.

and for the record - - LESSON LEARNED...KEEP MY THOUGHTS TO MYSELF!!

hey buddy, sorry to hear about the problems already with your car... I know what lengths you went to get it and to have someone mess it up would **** me off too. It shouldn't cost too much to fix honestly... not worth the fight or your time going to court