Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Egg on my car...

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2009, 10:18 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lol. I dont live with parents. I'm at parents house on leave. I was stationed in Ft carson CO. I'm going to Korea next saturday.
I would if I could and save 1k per month on BAH
Old Jun 25, 2009, 10:30 AM
Evolved Member

get an alarm and a camara the minute u see it go off go outside and follow those idiots.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 12:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by btownsoccer22
Buy a gun, sleep in your car, then wait. When they come the next time and you say you have a gun make them sit down on your driveway and call the cops.
What do you mean buy a gun. He's in the Army. He's got a gun and has the license to kill But I would get a camera and if they get caught, have the police deal with them. GL

Oh, and be safe while you're in Korea. Those north korean are crazy so watch yourself bro.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by joon82
Lol. I dont live with parents. I'm at parents house on leave. I was stationed in Ft carson CO. I'm going to Korea next saturday.
I would if I could and save 1k per month on BAH

dang right, you getting stationed in korea? that blace blows for an assignment
Old Jun 25, 2009, 12:51 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by evolninja
what do you mean buy a gun. He's in the army. He's got a gun and has the license to kill:d but i would get a camera and if they get caught, have the police deal with them. Gl

oh, and be safe while you're in korea. Those north korean are crazy so watch yourself bro.
+1
Old Jun 25, 2009, 12:52 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by GPTourer
Your mom was smart by washing the cars. The police aren't going to bring in the CSI squad to examine it, and all it would do is ruin the paint.
+1000
Wouldn't call your mom stupid for trying to help. Plus, he's right, she did you and your paint a favor. Vent your anger on the guys that did the egging.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 12:54 PM
Evolved Member

Also, it's gonna take two cameras to get this done. The capture angles will have to cross so you can not only see when the egging occurs but get the plate as they drive by. Eggs aren't that heavy and they could be throwing em from the other side of the street as they drive by. You should also find out if other people's vehicles on the street are being egged. Don't be so quick to pull the race card, may just be some stupid kids just having fun at everyone elses expense.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 07:49 PM
Evolving Member

I too am wondering why the race card was pulled here... Getting egged is quite normal. It sucks *** but when you have dumb **** teenagers that live in close by, it happens.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:10 PM

simple

yes dont stoop to there level bla bla bla, you want vengance...borrow a paintball gun, turn up the psi and rock some marbels. im sure they wont come back again. i had a similar problem, only i was the only spanish kid on the block, and i caught them in the act. wish i would have thought, but instead reacted. i saw them getting close to the evo, so i new something was going to go down. i gased up my paintball, loaded up and snuck out the back door. i went around the back of the house and snuck up the two jack offs slashing my tires. luckily only one was slashed. screamed freeze, both froze, then turned, after that is was a tornado of blue hail. neck, guts and nuts. took their shoes for messing with my shoes and had them walk home bare footed. later that night had 2 cops show up at my house with the parents huffing and puffing. both of us decided not to press charges and two dumba##'s learned there lesson. So two routes, take the high road and catchem, and let the legal system do its buisness, or rain of hell
Old Jun 26, 2009, 08:05 AM
Evolving Member

Get some M4 sim rounds with the bolt and wait if you got a personal AR that is! Those things feel great! Good luck in Korea man. Sorry to hear about the eggs. I honestly always carry a gun around here In Bragg/Fayetteville and I'm sure most my neighborhood knows that and they leave me alone.
Old Jun 26, 2009, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

I whole thing is just dumb get a big dog or put a video camera on the out side for your house.
Old Jun 26, 2009, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by joon82
Going to call police and mayor of this town. Our neighborhood is having problem with toilet tissue on trees and eggs all over the area. Also going to see if I can find decent camera. I'm so pissed right now. I swear I;ll beat them to death if I find them.

Number one: the mayor isn’t going to do SH*T for you, good luck getting him on the phone. Number Two: the police will probably right it down on a piece of paper and throw it away. Since you’re in the army i'm assuming you’re over 18, normally kids who egg things are 13-16 years old. So when you "beat them to death" not only are u going to look like a super tough guy beating up children, your going to get in some serious trouble and look like a giant jackass. Yes it blows your car is getting egged, and I would be super pissed off as well, but honestly I don’t think there directly attacking you. Just try and put the car in the garage or catch it on tape AND THEN take it to the police.

Good luck bro hope it works out for you!
Old Jun 26, 2009, 09:10 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Mad Gorilla1911
yes dont stoop to there level bla bla bla, you want vengance...borrow a paintball gun, turn up the psi and rock some marbels. im sure they wont come back again. i had a similar problem, only i was the only spanish kid on the block, and i caught them in the act. wish i would have thought, but instead reacted. i saw them getting close to the evo, so i new something was going to go down. i gased up my paintball, loaded up and snuck out the back door. i went around the back of the house and snuck up the two jack offs slashing my tires. luckily only one was slashed. screamed freeze, both froze, then turned, after that is was a tornado of blue hail. neck, guts and nuts. took their shoes for messing with my shoes and had them walk home bare footed. later that night had 2 cops show up at my house with the parents huffing and puffing. both of us decided not to press charges and two dumba##'s learned there lesson. So two routes, take the high road and catchem, and let the legal system do its buisness, or rain of hell
Hahahaha, that's amazing.
Old Jun 26, 2009, 04:31 PM

Originally Posted by MitsuJDM
Hahahaha, that's amazing.
gotta do what you gotta do.
Old Jun 26, 2009, 04:33 PM
Account Disabled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Damn fawking people......low lifes with nothing better to do......only if i can buy a gun and use it on people LIKE THAT and NOT go to jail. :X
Ahhh.....damn it!
Sorry to hear that mang.

Quick Reply: Egg on my car...