Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Egg on my car...

Search this Thread

Old Jun 26, 2009, 10:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wow that sucks dude!!!
Old Jun 26, 2009, 10:38 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i think its funny how many people say they will kill someone for throwing an egg on their car....
Its a f*cking car. okay so you got egged, you washed it off and now your car is back to normal. it didnt blow up or catch on fire, no damage done. i dont get it, sh*t happens like this all the time. deal with it. i dont see the need to say you would take someones life because of an egg on a $30,000 car.... its not like we drive super rare and expensive ferrari enzos or something guys. think before you say stuff

if you would get it on tape, the police arent gonna waste thier time to go out and find a kid who egged a car. they have real criminals to catch, not a kid being a kid. id say catching drug dealers and rapists and all them other people are way more of a priority then a egg on a car...

i cant believe this thread got 3 pages long....rant over
Old Jun 26, 2009, 10:45 PM
Evolving Member

hahah funny you say that cause i caught some guys trying to steal my car im currently going threw police training academy and i pulled my gun on them i wanted to shot and i had every right to at night, butttttttt i thought about them and well i didnt shot i just sat them and waited for the olice to show up....

but then again i was in the marines and have killed people before so its alot easier for me to shoot someone lol
Old Jun 26, 2009, 10:46 PM

thats why you get a paintball gun. simple vengance, without out the aftermath. it like the act of killing, but only the fun part. he he
Old Jun 26, 2009, 10:51 PM
Evolved Member

people make dumb decisions sometimes, gotta think before you go making a decison that affects more then just you
Old Jun 26, 2009, 11:28 PM
Evolving Member

1) Get a webcam
2) Locate the perp(s)
3) Buy 1008 eggs (84 dozen)
4) Rent a hot air balloon
5) You"ll know what to do from there....
Old Jun 27, 2009, 12:23 AM

damn that sucks. i got some egg on my roof and i didnt catch it when it was wet and paint started to get jacked up, all bad. i would wait somewhere and catch them in the act. vandalism could be felony depending on how much the damages are. trust me, i would know. and paint isnt expensive. so you can probably get them caught and their parents would have to pay for damages.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 02:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by xxblazexx
hahah funny you say that cause i caught some guys trying to steal my car im currently going threw police training academy and i pulled my gun on them i wanted to shot and i had every right to at night, butttttttt i thought about them and well i didnt shot i just sat them and waited for the olice to show up....

but then again i was in the marines and have killed people before so its alot easier for me to shoot someone lol
^ With that type of sentence structure and use of grammar, I hope you aren't a city cop.... or any cop for that matter.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 03:33 AM
Evolved Member

sorry to hear that
****s happen
i sense jealousy there...
Old Jun 27, 2009, 05:44 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by AznEvoIX
^ With that type of sentence structure and use of grammar, I hope you aren't a city cop.... or any cop for that matter.
haha oh man.... i laughed out loud on that one.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 06:24 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Get the film-- have them arrested for vandalism. Take the parents to court for damages. Have a restraining order put in place so when the dumb sh#t comes back you can have him arrested again. He will never have a decent job--
Old Jun 27, 2009, 06:38 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by meckert
Get the film-- have them arrested for vandalism. Take the parents to court for damages. Have a restraining order put in place so when the dumb sh#t comes back you can have him arrested again. He will never have a decent job--
what damages????
a f*cking egg washes off, and unless its on the paint for a good while, nothing will happen

jesus christ, you people make no sense
you act like they killed the car or something

id say stop worrying about a stupid egg and enjoy your time back home before you end up going back over seas for the army
Old Jun 27, 2009, 06:48 AM
Evolved Member

actaully joe has your car ever been egged?

when egss hit your car they make circular marks in the paint where the hit and skid off. my old eclipse was egged and it was burgundy in color. i had like 10 cirluar skid marks on the car that were very visible. it really is more then just washing egg off your car. it fawks your paint up pretty good.

kinda like this:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9136/egged002ps0.jpg

^ thats not egg, thats the mark it made after washed off

Last edited by Silver06evo9mr; Jun 27, 2009 at 06:51 AM.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 06:51 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
your point is well taken-- focus should be elsewhere--try this today.. go on out crack and egg on your car and let it sit for 8hrs-- (what would be over night) if his mom hadn't washed it off, and have a look at the problem you have.
Old Jun 27, 2009, 06:56 AM
Evolved Member

if my aunt had ***** shed be my uncle.....
theres a lot of ifs that can happen but the fact of the matter is IT DIDNT

dave,
yes ive had a car egged, not my evo since its always in the garage.... im not saying he doesnt have the right to be mad/upset this happend. all im saying is to sit here and say your gonna kill someone cause of it, or all these people saying get a video, the police have better things to do,seriously

Quick Reply: Egg on my car...