Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Egg on my car...

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2009, 08:53 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Egg on my car...

Need help Asap.
My car has been egged again last night. Also my bros 350z.
What can I do? call police?
We are only Asian living in the area so that maybe the cause. Another reason I can think of is that I'm in the Army.
Its really pissing me off. I would beat the crap out of him/her if I can find who is doing this to us.
Its not first time and my parents are getting worried.
Car is parked in front of our garage not in the street or anywhere close to next house.
I was going to call police but my stupid mom already washed both cars....
Oh also its not getto neighborhood. Its small village that was built just couple years ago.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
yes
that egg definately says hate crime all over it, let the authorities f*ck them with the long d*ck of the law...

but reallty, cops wouldnt do anything about it and think your crazy for calling for an egg on a car, lets get real here.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 08:58 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That sucks man. Don't sink to their level though and get violent. It's good your mom washed them because your paint could get damaged.
Maybe a hidden camera? Just make sure you drive slowly and off boost in the neighborhood (not saying that you haven't been). Can I ask what exhaust your are running?
Old Jun 25, 2009, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
buy a cheap webcam and start recording...then catch them in the act and find those haters and beat the **** out of them!!!
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:00 AM
Evolved Member

Yeah I second the camera. They are so cheap now and have good visability at night.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:01 AM
Evolving Member

^+1. Catch them in the act and possibly sue. Then get a second evo for them to egg lol.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:04 AM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Happened to me 4 Times... I cleand out the garage and park in there now even though my father dosent like it.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Your mom was smart by washing the cars. The police aren't going to bring in the CSI squad to examine it, and all it would do is ruin the paint.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:08 AM
Evolved Member

Buy a gun, sleep in your car, then wait. When they come the next time and you say you have a gun make them sit down on your driveway and call the cops.
Evolving Member

I'd setup a camera. something similar happin to me but it was when i had my truck. And it was some punk kids trying to get back at my dad. But anyway we called the cops and they didn't do anything to the kids. So i would just setup a camera or just wait for them to show up and have a paint ball gun full psi waiting for them****ing people.

yes, cops wont care. on another note, insurance might cover it if the paint gets ruined.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:16 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by btownsoccer22
Buy a gun, sleep in your car, then wait. When they come the next time and you say you have a gun make them sit down on your driveway and call the cops.
I know people joke about kicking asses in threads like this all the time, but part of me believes your serious. This is bad advice. They'd maybe get charged with vandalism, which is a misdemeanor, he'd get charged with kidnapping which is a felony, maybe like 25 years.

OJ tried the the same thing.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:16 AM
Evolving Member

I know how you feel. My car was egged once at my friends driveway. Might be some punk *** kid that has a grudge on Mitsubishi cars.

Just set up a camera and your good to go. Make sure that it has night vision capability. You can find them at your local Fry's electronic store.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 09:24 AM
Evolving Member

Going to call police and mayor of this town. Our neighborhood is having problem with toilet tissue on trees and eggs all over the area. Also going to see if I can find decent camera. I'm so pissed right now. I swear I;ll beat them to death if I find them.
Old Jun 25, 2009, 10:03 AM

wait a tick, your in the army and you live with your mom. im in the af and i would def rock the parents house if i could. make all kinds of loot.

Quick Reply: Egg on my car...