Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Logging wideband through ecu in evoscan

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2010, 10:23 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Logging wideband through ecu in evoscan

Okay running out of patiance and wire to solder. I have an aem uego wideband with evoscan 2.7 i changed the values of the lcm1 eo mod to 0.03913*x+10.0 and solder the blue wire coming off the back of the wideband into pin #75 of the ecu (rear o2 pin) the wire is like a tan brown color is this correct? im am not getting an accurate reading at all from the wideband it barly moves at all and the only movement is on the decimal side of the reading. What is going on?
Old Oct 5, 2010, 07:52 AM
Evolved Member

Change the formula back and make sure it is logging the voltage correctly. Then go back and make the changes so you can read AFR easier.
Also don't go by color. The best way to make sure is to get under there, orientate the harness correctly and count the pin locations.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 08:06 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by turbolarry
Change the formula back and make sure it is logging the voltage correctly. Then go back and make the changes so you can read AFR easier.
Also don't go by color. The best way to make sure is to get under there, orientate the harness correctly and count the pin locations.
i got the white 0-5v wire going ito pin 75, where should i being looking for the voltage reading? rear o2 since i replaced it with the widband
Old Oct 5, 2010, 11:22 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Andrewkbmx
i got the white 0-5v wire going ito pin 75, where should i being looking for the voltage reading? rear o2 since i replaced it with the widband
Here is your problem. If you have a cat. ur reading arent going to change too much. You want the wideband before the cat. Also the wideband should be closer to the front then the rear O2 spot. If ur modded disreguard this.
Old Oct 5, 2010, 09:15 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by MechTech
Here is your problem. If you have a cat. ur reading arent going to change too much. You want the wideband before the cat. Also the wideband should be closer to the front then the rear O2 spot. If ur modded disreguard this.
i replaced the rear o2 wire in the ecu with the 5v wideband wire, i have a 3" test pipe
Old Oct 5, 2010, 09:23 PM
Evolved Member

Received 233 Likes on 209 Posts
whoa i just got this done by ams today for my autometer

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ec...can-2-6-a.html

this may help? or not?