Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Does anyone make a silver/silver carbon fiber trunk???!?!?!!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2010, 02:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone make a silver/silver carbon fiber trunk???!?!?!!

I want a silver silver carbon fiber trunk BADLY. Does ANYONE make them? Can you please post up any info you have to help. Thanks guys/gals.
Old Oct 14, 2010, 04:35 PM
Evolving Member

Would look awesome but I haven't seen one yet.
Old Oct 14, 2010, 05:08 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Never come across "colored" carbon parts in the Evo community...saw plenty of that back in my Honda days.. Although I personally wouldn't do it on my Evo, but if you feel like silver carbon is the only look you want for your trunk, the only product I know of that would provide that look is 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber film. They offer it in several colors - one of which is silver. Might be an option to consider if you're willing to rock simulated carbon...
Old Oct 14, 2010, 05:27 PM

thats hard to find bro,like wat he said honda days for sure got those...it will cost u alil bit more money too if u find one...
Old Oct 14, 2010, 06:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
LOL you should have searched on here.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ds-trunks.html
Old Oct 16, 2010, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by WW-GSR
Never come across "colored" carbon parts in the Evo community...saw plenty of that back in my Honda days.. Although I personally wouldn't do it on my Evo, but if you feel like silver carbon is the only look you want for your trunk, the only product I know of that would provide that look is 3M Di-Noc carbon fiber film. They offer it in several colors - one of which is silver. Might be an option to consider if you're willing to rock simulated carbon...
I just want it for the fact it wont be as obvious when rolling down the local freeways etc. i want carbon for the weight loss. you dont look for 16 places to lose a pound, you look for 16,000 places to lose an ounce and if i can save 12 pounds on a trunk alone, well... that saves a LOT of looking

Originally Posted by eron28
thats hard to find bro,like wat he said honda days for sure got those...it will cost u alil bit more money too if u find one...
im fine with paying a bit more for it

Originally Posted by PDCC_EVO
LOL you should have searched on here.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...ds-trunks.html

LOL i did! and if you read the second to last post from 06.... "no longer being made" thanks for trying to help tho
Old Oct 17, 2010, 11:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by devildevil
I just want it for the fact it wont be as obvious when rolling down the local freeways etc. i want carbon for the weight loss. you dont look for 16 places to lose a pound, you look for 16,000 places to lose an ounce and if i can save 12 pounds on a trunk alone, well... that saves a LOT of looking
Are you building a track car or a show car? If it's a track car, & weight loss is your primary concern, what's wrong with running regular black carbon? If you're concerned with being able to fly under the radar, man up, paint your trunk body color & you got your weight loss AND stealthiness!