Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Sold the Evo today...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Once again, 1 dumbass equates to everyone being that way? Nice way of looking at things. Maybe the next black guy you run across won't rage on you just because you're white and so were the slave owners back in the day. You sure you didn't grow up in south with your ***-backwards views? Or are you just trying to be funny/witty over the internet and failing miserably?
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 4nMuslEvo
Once again, 1 dumbass equates to everyone being that way? Nice way of looking at things. Maybe the next black guy you run across won't rage on you just because you're white and so were the slave owners back in the day. You sure you didn't grow up in south with your ***-backwards views? Or are you just trying to be funny/witty over the internet and failing miserably?
Actually I spend a good while down at Fort Gordon in GA and most of the black people there seem to think I owned a slave at some point. I didn't have the heart to tell them I'm Italian and my family didn't come to America until about 1918.

But I didn't say one guy I was in Alabama a few times before. And I cant stereotype after you made the comment about Mitsu "jew"ing people on warranty work? That seems pretty stereotypical.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by wreckless969
Actually I spend a good while down at Fort Gordon in GA and most of the black people there seem to think I owned a slave at some point. I didn't have the heart to tell them I'm Italian and my family didn't come to America until about 1918.

But I didn't say one guy I was in Alabama a few times before. And I cant stereotype after you made the comment about Mitsu "jew"ing people on warranty work? That seems pretty stereotypical.
Yup, because I hate everyone equally, so I'll use all of the sterotypes I like in good fun. Saying a whole state is stupid just because of miniscule number of people in it doesn't make much sense. But hey, not a whole lot of your previous diatribe has.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:58 PM
Evolved Member

Yup, because I hate everyone equally, so I'll use all of the sterotypes I like in good fun. Saying a whole state is stupid just because of miniscule number of people in it doesn't make much sense. But hey, not a whole lot of your previous diatribe has.
Diatribe huh? Maybe its cause I am diametrically opposed...get off it.

Alabamans are stupid and inbreed typical stereotype. So I will use it as I see fit as well.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 10:59 PM

Sure thing guido.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 11:03 PM
Evolved Member

I prefer wop.
Old Nov 13, 2010, 11:41 PM
Evolving Member

[youtube]T9zSBkhzn90[/youtube]
Old Nov 14, 2010, 12:15 AM
Evolving Member

To the OP,

Sorry to hear about your recent and seemingly constant bad luck with cars. Be patient, and you'll find a clean S2000. I've never had the opportunity to drive one, but I've always liked the looks of the car. I know that it is a very enjoyable platform, and I've never heard anything but praise from owners. I've never heard of people doing LSx swaps, but I can only imagine how much fun a V8 S2000 would be. If you do it, i say spring for the LS9. It's only $16k or so.

I'm by no means a Mitsubishi brand loyalist, I just happen to love the CT9A. There is one thing that I dislike about the car, and it seems top be getting worse. Unfortunately the idiot to rational ratio among Evo owners seems to be escalating at alarming rates (as clearly shown in this very thread). As these cars get cheaper, I believe that this trend will only get worse.

Good luck!

BTW That trunk lid is a VERY nice piece.
Old Nov 14, 2010, 10:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 3vil_3VO
Yikes. F&F status before. The S2K should be sick though.
haha well good luck with the s 2000, those seem pretty nice
Old Nov 14, 2010, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
jesus christ. why is this thread not closed yet. 9 pages of completely worthless sh*t
Old Nov 14, 2010, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by 06RS
To the OP,

Sorry to hear about your recent and seemingly constant bad luck with cars. Be patient, and you'll find a clean S2000. I've never had the opportunity to drive one, but I've always liked the looks of the car. I know that it is a very enjoyable platform, and I've never heard anything but praise from owners. I've never heard of people doing LSx swaps, but I can only imagine how much fun a V8 S2000 would be. If you do it, i say spring for the LS9. It's only $16k or so.

I'm by no means a Mitsubishi brand loyalist, I just happen to love the CT9A. There is one thing that I dislike about the car, and it seems top be getting worse. Unfortunately the idiot to rational ratio among Evo owners seems to be escalating at alarming rates (as clearly shown in this very thread). As these cars get cheaper, I believe that this trend will only get worse.

Good luck!

BTW That trunk lid is a VERY nice piece.
I'm a poor man, I can't swing a LS9. Maybe a boosted LS3 after I sell a few organs. Thanks for the kind words.

Originally Posted by EvoJoeIX
jesus christ. why is this thread not closed yet. 9 pages of completely worthless sh*t
That's what happens when people come into a thread talking ****. You mad?
Old Nov 14, 2010, 02:51 PM
Evolving Member

That's what happens when people come into a thread talking ****. You mad?
Old Nov 15, 2010, 10:35 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by EvoJoeIX
Old Nov 15, 2010, 05:45 PM

For any of those who actually care, after getting screwed originally I had another car lined up to buy and it was sold the day before I could fly out and get it. I do have another deposit on a car and will be flying out Wednesday to get it, as long as I don't get screwed again. It's an 02 white with full red interior, exactly what I was wanting.