Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Bayson R side skirts?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2013, 08:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bayson R side skirt extensions and Rally Armor mud flaps INSTALL PICS

Ok guys I installed the Bayson R side skirt extensions and Rally Armor mud flaps on the lift last night and the install went well overall.... it took a bit of finagling to figure out which side is which with the side skirts, but the shorter part on each front side of the extensions that you screw into are the parts that goes towards the front (if that makes any sense just look at them and u will see it). The self tapping screws worked great that were included in the kit.

Bad news is that if you want to install mud flaps at the same time you have to install them first and then cut the front part of the sideskirts to get them to fit cause otherwise the backs stick out far enough to cause an issue with the tire or debris that can cause it to be ripped off. It was easy to cut with a cut off wheel and you cant even tell it was cut at all because the front mud flaps are flush against it on the front. They do look good though with everything installed! Hope this helps you guys. Let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks

Bayson R side skirts?-1.jpg

Bayson R side skirts?-5.jpg

Bayson R side skirts?-6.jpg

Bayson R side skirts?-2.jpg

Bayson R side skirts?-3.jpg
Old Feb 1, 2013, 10:44 AM

Ill try the Bayson r looks like everyone is ok with it
Old Feb 1, 2013, 12:48 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
I have some brand new Bayson R side skirt extensions I'll sell if anyone wants to get them off of my hands.
I thought they looked off unless you have a "full kit" like my rear was to high and my front lip wasnt low enough. I could see it working if you have had something all the way around but not this.
Old Feb 6, 2013, 05:30 PM

I'm interested if yur selling yur skirts!!!
Old Mar 1, 2014, 10:04 AM
Evolving Member

So mine came today and having the same confusion/ let down of this product. Which side is the front?
Attached Thumbnails Bayson R side skirts?-image-2777414025.jpg   Bayson R side skirts?-image-741796661.jpg  
Old May 1, 2014, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Andrewkbmx
So mine came today and having the same confusion/ let down of this product. Which side is the front?
Read Post #31.

He says the part with the shorter raised part goes to the front. Your pics look correct.

"... but the shorter part on each front side of the extensions that you screw into are the parts that goes towards the front (if that makes any sense just look at them and u will see it)."

Hope that helps.