Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

EVO workshops in Melbourne ??

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2015, 01:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVO workshops in Melbourne ??

Hey guys, new member, just imported my EVO VIII GSR from Japan. Looking to start a relationship with a good workshop around my area that works with EVO's.

Can anyone refer a descent, reliable workshop for services and tuning around the south east suburbs or Melbourne in general?

Appreciate the feedback
Old Aug 23, 2015, 03:41 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Hello fellow Victorian!

I recommend "X3E Motorsports" in Scoresby. I get my all work done there and wouldnt take it anywhere else. I recently had a major service done and they fixed a lot of vital things. Look forward to taking my car to Ivan for my next service cus ill be adding a bunch of goodies!

Otherwise "RoadTrackRally" who I wouldnt hesitate to take my car to either. Ray and the team used to be within a few minutes from me but theyve now relocated somewhere else. Forgot what suburb.

"Revzone" could be an option too. They're in Ringwood. Ive dealt with them before and have been happy with there service.

Im sure any one of those 3 will do you right. Also, if you havent already, ask on the evolutionoz forum and facebook page.

Good luck mate.

Last edited by arverson; Aug 23, 2015 at 03:48 AM.
Old Aug 25, 2015, 07:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Another one I hear a lot about from the mexican's is TechSport (Not sure about location).

Definitely get on the Australian forum. This is a US forum so you won't get as many local replies.
Old Aug 26, 2015, 04:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheers guys