Evo 7 GTA Headlight/Signal Issue - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo 7 GTA Headlight/Signal Issue

Old Mar 12, 2018, 08:39 PM
Evo 7 GTA Headlight/Signal Issue

Hey I just imported a Evo 7 GTA into Canada, and while at its Out of Province Inspection to make the car road legal the shop pointed out that my headlights and signals were not working. How ever the signals will flash when you lock the car. Anyone have any ideas on what could be wrong or have a solution, anything is greatly appreciated!!
Old Mar 18, 2018, 11:04 PM
Evolved Member
pictures of the 7 lol... just like any other car in general. check the relay for headlights to make sure thy work for high/low etc. replace bulbs if necessary and inspect headlight harness for any loose connections.... I had 2 bad sockets on my oz rally and I just replaced them with weatherpack connectors