Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Finally did the airbag recall, and now my heater knob won't turn completely CCW

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2018, 07:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Kreeker it wouldn’t happen at a bmw or mercedes dealership. The grease monkey at the Mitsubishi/Kia dealership doesn’t give two shts. This why I haven’t went in yet either :/
Old Sep 24, 2018, 05:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 68 Likes on 64 Posts
I'll be ready for them next time, I'll have a list of all the things working and not to touch and where all my scratches are, this will be handed to the service rep and a copy stuck on the dash for the mech to read. Then when they bring it up I'll be going through the list before I drive it off with a note to them if I get any outstanding rattles it will be right back to be fixed. I will also be covering the seats fully with thick sheets
Old Sep 24, 2018, 05:18 PM
Evolved Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Make sure you cover the side skirts too...

Mitsubishi must have not gotten the memo yet lol

Some nice colors!
Old Sep 25, 2018, 12:26 PM
Evolved Member

Received 294 Likes on 235 Posts
I just found out my new to me Evo does not have a working heater knob.... Turns about a 1/4 of the way and stops. Looks like I will be attempting the fix as well. No way this thing will ever see a stealership. I havent been to a Mitsu dealer yet but they sound as bad as the guys over at Nissan.