Evo 9 or 2015+ STI - Page 3 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo 9 or 2015+ STI

Old Jan 3, 2019, 02:32 PM

The EVO X is a better value and if you stay with basic power upgrades, it will be just fine.

If you are trying to build a race car, then get a EVO 8 if you want to save a little money and a EVO 9 if you want the best.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 08:26 PM

Don't forget, more STIs are still being built but no more Evos
Old Jan 23, 2019, 07:29 AM

I just gave my .02 to another person at another thread here that has a 19 STI and is thinking about getting an Evo:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post11857881

Cliff notes - Evo all the way, love mine so much that my 16 STI is barely even a thought anymore. Love the raw feel of an older car versus the refined soft & refined "new car feeling" of the STI, so much more of a fun driver's car. But, it's a 13 year old car, so don't be surprised if you come across mechanical issues from just being an old car.
The Following User Says Thank You to k20z1 For This Useful Post:
Kevine326 (Jan 26, 2019)

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.