Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Evo 9 or 2015+ STI

Old Jan 3, 2019, 02:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The EVO X is a better value and if you stay with basic power upgrades, it will be just fine.

If you are trying to build a race car, then get a EVO 8 if you want to save a little money and a EVO 9 if you want the best.
Old Jan 15, 2019, 08:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't forget, more STIs are still being built but no more Evos
Old Jan 23, 2019, 07:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just gave my .02 to another person at another thread here that has a 19 STI and is thinking about getting an Evo:

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ev...l#post11857881

Cliff notes - Evo all the way, love mine so much that my 16 STI is barely even a thought anymore. Love the raw feel of an older car versus the refined soft & refined "new car feeling" of the STI, so much more of a fun driver's car. But, it's a 13 year old car, so don't be surprised if you come across mechanical issues from just being an old car.
The following users liked this post:
Kevine326 (Jan 26, 2019)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.