Notices
Evo General Discuss any generalized technical Evo related topics that may not fit into the other forums. Please do not post tech and rumor threads here.
Sponsored by: RavSpec - JDM Wheels Central

Otc Thanks To All That Helped

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2004, 06:38 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Otc Thanks To All That Helped

THANKS to:
Buschur Racing for the power to compete. (It's nice showing up at a knife fight with a Buschur "AK47" to even the odds!)
Road Race Engineering for the Suspension set-up to control all that power. (and the help of a local "real" race shop not just your mama's tuner)
Vivid Racing, for all the small bits that my EVO keeps using up at the track. (Great guys and interested in racing too)
Bullet Proof Automotive, for JDM parts not listed anywhere else.
BAER rotors, Performance Friction "97" Pads. (worked even without the Antilocks working!)
Kaminari Aerodynamics for a bumper you can curb without fear. (Looks great too!)
Goodridge hoses and fittings
(got to keep those fluids off the track)
Enkei for light strong track wheels that even your budget racer can afford. (KING I owe you for the test fitment!)
Tire rack for jumping throug the hoops to get us our last set of tires.
and last to San Rafael Mitsubisi, Snoore, Lance and everyone else, without your help second would have been our result.
(YOU people in the Bay area this dealer truly understands customer service , dedication to the brand and enthusiast support! I'd drive from SOCal to buy my next Mitsu from them!
Old Apr 23, 2004, 06:55 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congratulations Robi. I can't believe you guys pulled off that motor swap. Very impressive level of perserverance!
Old Apr 23, 2004, 10:53 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Congrats Robi!

This is what it is all about... people coming together and making it happen when it seems like it might not.