Notices
Evo How To Requests / Questions / Tips If you're looking for a how-to on something, ask in here.

How-to Replace Engine Air Cleaner

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2005, 07:07 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
could you tell me how to post a picture ?
Old Feb 2, 2005, 08:51 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by yesevo
could you tell me how to post a picture ?
Postin' a pic is like changing an air filter, and you know what they say about asking about that....

J/K - when you click on the 'Post Reply' button - NOT the 'Quick Reply' text area - you'll see a page pop up entitled 'Reply to Thread'. Look for the toolbar just above the text entry box, and it's the yellow square that has the tiny mountains in it. Click that and it'll prompt you to enter the URL where the pic resides.
Old Jul 19, 2013, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g6civcx
I can't tell the difference. It's really hard to tell without a dyno. I don't imagine it would be that much quicker.

Thank you. K&N air filter part # 33-2105. See link for more details.
http://www.knfilterchargers.com/sear...x?Prod=33-2105

No, this isn't a joke. If you're too smart for this kind of write-up, don't read it. I wrote it up because someone has requested it.

Actually, I may just write up an article on how to add fluid to the intercooler spray reservoir. We get way too many questions about overfilling.

Thanks for the praise. I'm looking to do a lot more comprehensive write-ups in the future, including clutch replacement and cam swaps, etc. This little article was just to test some things out.

Cheers
Wow you guys are jerks for giving him a hard time on doing a DIY. I have a master's degree in business and going to medical school but nobody ever taught me this stuff so this is the first time I'm learning it as I'm going through the maintenance schedule. The pics are no longer there. Was wondering if you could rehost them?