Notices
Evo How Tos / Installations Post or link to your detailed how to / installation articles in here. If you have any questions regarding the how tos, feel free to post them in the Request sub-forum.

UK Evolution IX Badge INSTALL w/Pics

Old Mar 5, 2007, 11:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UK Evolution IX Badge INSTALL w/Pics

Ok this is the Install for the UK Evolution IX Badge. Since I haven't seen any up I thought I help out all of you first off this isn't something that's going to take you 10 minutes to do if you want to do it right and the first time. This install took me about 45 minutes ok so here's what you need

1. Soap & Water with a Rage (Clean area off before install)

2. Blue Painters Tape (So you can set a guide line)

3. Tape measure

4. A free weekend

so first of start by cleaning the area with the soap and water so the badge will stick good and for you low IQ people out there make sure its dry before putting on the Badge

now put some blue painter tape down below the line going cross the middle of your trunk make sure its right on the line when you do this if measured from the bottom of the trunk to the middle like or the tape it should be 5 1/2" all the way across like this

Pictures of me measuring

some more pictures of measuring

and some more measuring

now after you got the blue tape down line up the bottom of the clear plastic from the badge to the top line of the blue tape like in the pictures above

now try to center the badge as best as possible and use the blue tape to tape it down in the 2 upper corners so that you can move it easy if needed now measure from the end of the trunk to the side of the clear plastic 9 1/4" in the pictures it says 10 1/4 because if you didn't see I started from the 1" point so basically do it like this

if needed move the badge till it lines up right now after you got it just right put down blue tape as you see in the picture to make like a box around the clear plastic of the badge

do one last measure all the way around so that every thing is line up just right then the next step is to peal of the white tape from the badge so that it only leaves the letter on the clear plastic and very slowly start lining up all of the sides in the box and pressing down hard so the letters stick

so it looks like this

then just peel away the clear plastic and there you go press down on the letters one more time just to make sure after all is down this is what your left with

well there you go let me know what all of you think tell me if you feel I did a good job or not and I hope this helps all of you that are trying to do a UK Evolution IX Badge
Old Mar 6, 2007, 10:03 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Discuss thread HERE!