Notices

PPI SPECIALS. JUN B.L ~ Ported/Coated manifolds ~ Polished btry kits...!!!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2007, 07:19 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sent you a pm!
Old Feb 14, 2007, 09:16 PM
Evolving Member

pm sent
Old Feb 16, 2007, 06:55 AM
Evolved Member

manofaith, do you have any exhaust manifolds in stock that are ported but NOT coated? That is what I need.
Old Feb 16, 2007, 08:00 AM
PPI
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
/\ did I talk to you on the phone yesterday (Eric)? Your sig and location look familiar. If you are, I am working on your manifold now, internal and external porting. I will have it ready to ship like we talked by Tue. (the external machining can't be done till Mon. as the mills are backed up right now).

It you are not who I talked to lol, sorry if this is getting confusing, I have 1 manifold available but it is drilled and tapped for a egt gauge and 1 new core that came in yesterday which I could have internally ported and be ready to ship out tomorrow (this would not be coated though).

Let me know

Thank You,
Wayne
PPI
Old Feb 16, 2007, 08:12 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by manOfaith
/\ did I talk to you on the phone yesterday (Eric)? Your sig and location look familiar. If you are, I am working on your manifold now, internal and external porting. I will have it ready to ship like we talked by Tue. (the external machining can't be done till Mon. as the mills are backed up right now).

It you are not who I talked to lol, sorry if this is getting confusing, I have 1 manifold available but it is drilled and tapped for a egt gauge and 1 new core that came in yesterday which I could have internally ported and be ready to ship out tomorrow (this would not be coated though).

Let me know

Thank You,
Wayne
PPI

I havent talked to you yet! What exactly is external porting? I just want it completely internally ported (runners/collector) without a coating!
Old Feb 16, 2007, 08:27 AM
PPI
Former Sponsor

ok, I can't port the manifold for you today and ship it out to you tomorrow.
External machining/porting is something that we have been doing to manifolds to give the manifold a very smooth custom finish. There is no performance increase, but looks great when not running a heat shield. Heat shield bosses, and anti-lag ports are removed and the entire casting is ground smooth!
Here is a piq, you can also see how it is transformed in our awsome gif file from the PPI website!

Old Feb 16, 2007, 08:33 AM
Evolved Member

Ok, well I just need the internal as I do have a nice expensive heatshield I bought LOL. Wondering how much it will cost and also how long if I send you a manifold to do it to (assuming you dont have one to charge me a core charge)
Old Feb 16, 2007, 08:39 AM
PPI
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Soon2BEVO
Ok, well I just need the internal as I do have a nice expensive heatshield I bought LOL. Wondering how much it will cost and also how long if I send you a manifold to do it to (assuming you dont have one to charge me a core charge)
Internal porting of a exhaust manifold is $65. There is $9.95 shipping charge. If I start from my core there is the $150 core charge. Totalling $224.95 shipped. Once the order is placed it will be shipped out 24hrs later!

If I start from your core it is $65 plush $9.95 s/h totalling $74.95 Once I receive your manifold and payment. It will be shipped out within 24 hrs

Thank You,
Wayne
Old Feb 16, 2007, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Awesome. Now does internal porting include runners and collector or just one of the 2. (also, any pics of your port work?)
I'd rather you charge me for a core and I can send you my core when I get around to taking it off!

-Tom
Old Feb 16, 2007, 11:05 AM
PPI
Former Sponsor

porting does include the runners and the collector side

I can email you some piqs if you like
Old Feb 16, 2007, 11:32 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by manOfaith
porting does include the runners and the collector side

I can email you some piqs if you like

Id love that! ElectricEVO@gmail.com
Old Feb 18, 2007, 06:44 PM
Evolving Member

I hate to be a jerk and please don't take this the wrong way but what do I have to do to get an answer... I called last week twice... the first time the machine picked up and I hung up and figured I would call back... 3 hours later I called back thinking their probably still busy because the machine picked up again and so I left a message with my contact number and name and the reason I called and I never heard anything back. Fast forward to three days ago I sent you a pm and politely asked you give me a call because there were a few things that I would like to have done and thought I would try a new vendor out since the worked in the pics on your site looked good and the porting looks like you guys really go in and port out as much as possible and that's what I was looking for , someone who's going to do a really thorough job and not just something I can do myself with a dremel not to mention you use the best coating out there and not the stuff BR uses. I used to work at a shop and had access to all that equipment and could do it myself but that place no longer exists so I'm forced to look to outside sources. I still haven't recieved a phone call or a return pm... I was just wondering if your honestly just to busy to get back to me or what's going on here. I didn't want to take this public and not this is a bash or anything more then a plea to find out why someone hasn't not returned any of my inquires because I'm working against a time frame to have this done by because Al will be in my area to do some custom road tunes and I would like to take advantage of that since I only have a mail in flash and it seems that you are replying to posts in this thread so I figured this was a way to get your attention before its to late to make the dyno day.

Thanks,

Joe
Old Feb 18, 2007, 10:51 PM

Does JUN B.L make a down pipe, To match up with their test pipe and exhaust system.

Last edited by hangman; Feb 18, 2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 06:06 AM
PPI
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by hangman
Does JUN B.L make a down pipe, To match up with their test pipe and exhaust system.

Unfortunately they don't at this time.
Old Feb 19, 2007, 06:15 AM
PPI
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by t51quicksilver
I hate to be a jerk and please don't take this the wrong way but what do I have to do to get an answer... I called last week twice... the first time the machine picked up and I hung up and figured I would call back... 3 hours later I called back thinking their probably still busy because the machine picked up again and so I left a message with my contact number and name and the reason I called and I never heard anything back. Fast forward to three days ago I sent you a pm and politely asked you give me a call because there were a few things that I would like to have done and thought I would try a new vendor out since the worked in the pics on your site looked good and the porting looks like you guys really go in and port out as much as possible and that's what I was looking for , someone who's going to do a really thorough job and not just something I can do myself with a dremel not to mention you use the best coating out there and not the stuff BR uses. I used to work at a shop and had access to all that equipment and could do it myself but that place no longer exists so I'm forced to look to outside sources. I still haven't recieved a phone call or a return pm... I was just wondering if your honestly just to busy to get back to me or what's going on here. I didn't want to take this public and not this is a bash or anything more then a plea to find out why someone hasn't not returned any of my inquires because I'm working against a time frame to have this done by because Al will be in my area to do some custom road tunes and I would like to take advantage of that since I only have a mail in flash and it seems that you are replying to posts in this thread so I figured this was a way to get your attention before its to late to make the dyno day.

Thanks,

Joe
Hello Joe,
I am sorry you haven't been responded to. I checked my pm's and did not see one from you If you left a message on the phone and it somehow did not get to me I am truly sorry. I am not always able to answer the phone due to projects and schedules but I encourage everyone to leave a message.
Please feel free to give me a call today or pm me your number so we can talk today
Again I am sorry for the miscommunication,
Wayne
PPI
586-530-4265

Quick Reply: PPI SPECIALS. JUN B.L ~ Ported/Coated manifolds ~ Polished btry kits...!!!