Notices

Apex'i/Greddy/HKS/Tanabe Turbo/Cat-Back System packages!!!

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27, 2007, 05:42 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Apex'i/Greddy/HKS/Tanabe Turbo/Cat-Back System packages!!!

Apex'i NOIR "Stealth" Exhaust System and Packages - 03+ EVO

The Stealthy WS NOIR Muffler is based on the Original World Sport Muffler Canister and Tip. It is finished with an all matte-black powder-coat from piping to tip. The package includes muffler, cat-back piping and all necessary hardware. Specs: - Straight-Through Muffler Design on TURBO Applications. - Chambered Muffler Design on NA (Non-Turbo) Applications. - APEXi Logo Stamped on the side of the Muffler Tip.

MSRP: $599, Now on Sale - $499 shipped!!!

* Apex'i Package #1 - Add Speed Element 3" Test pipe (two 3" gaskets and CEL fix included) for Only - $575 shipped!!!

*Apex'i Package #2 - Add Tanabe 2.75" Downpipe for Only - $759 Shipped!!!

A'Pexi Ex-Ti Exhaust System and Packages - 03+ EVO

The N1 Muffler series has evolved once again! The N1 ExTi (Expert Titanium) offers all the performance and quality of Apexi's race proven N1 Exhaust systems plus the incorporation of an ultra light weight titanium muffler section. For years, the N1 Titan has only been available to our customers in Japan; at A'PEX USA we are very pleased to be able to offer this muffler to the US tuning market under the N1 ExTi name.
The N1 ExTi utilizes full stainless steel piping mated to an immaculately constructed Titanium N1 Muffler. The muffler section features a full titanium canister which discharges through an adjustable length 115mm super heated (burnt) titanium tip. The 5 step adjustment range of the finisher tip is designed to allow users with aero kits the ability to extend or retract the tip to meet the dimensions of the rear bumper.

The N1 ExTi stands as a true lightweight version of the N1 exhaust, successfully blending form with function.

70mm (at flange)-75mm (2.9" piping size) -80mm (3.2" pipe transition pipe to main muffler).

MRRP: $1090, Now On Sale - $925 Shipped!!!

* Apex'i Ex-Ti Package #1 - Add Speed Element 3" Test pipe (two 3" gaskets and CEL fix included) for Only - $1024 shipped!!!

*Apex'i Ex-Ti Package #2 - Add Tanabe 2.75" Downpipe for Only - $1249 Shipped!!!

*Apex'i Ex-Ti Package #2A - Add Perrin 3" Downpipe for Only - $1285 Shipped!!!

Greddy EVO2 Exhaust System and Packages - 03+ EVO

The full stainless steel EVO2, is GReddy’s most popular cat-back exhaust style. Designed specifically for USA spec vehicles with real JDM quality, styling and performance, the full stainless steel EVO2’s tuned straight-though design offers an incomparable combination of power and sound. With applications for both turbocharged and normally aspirated vehicles, our designers carefully selected piping routing and diameters to link the offset muffler section. When installed on the vehicle, it provides the look of a small race muffler, while still providing excellent sound suppression for daily commutes and deep throaty tone under full accelerations and competition use.

MRRP: $679, Now On Sale - $539 Shipped!!!

* Greddy EVO2 Package #1 - Add Speed Element 3" Test pipe (two 3" gaskets and CEL fix included) for Only - $635 shipped!!!

*Greddy EVO2 Package #2 - Add Tanabe 2.75" Downpipe for Only - $859 Shipped!!!

*Greddy EVO2 Package #2A - Add Perrin 3" Downpipe for Only - $895 Shipped!!!

Greddy Ti-C Exhaust System and Packages - 03+ EVO

GReddy Racing Ti-C Cat-back Exhausts combine the design, looks and flow of our Full Racing Titanium systems with the durability, deep sound, value and large application list of our other Stainless Steel street systems. This fusion of aggressive styling and practical construction, makes this the logical choice for both Race and Street Enthusiasts. The systems are comprised of a Titanium heat-treated tip, polished stainless steel muffler, unpolished stainless steel piping. It improves high and mid-range performance while still allowing for suitable sound levels.

MSRP: $625, Now On Sale - $525 shipped!!

* Greddy Ti-C Package #1 - Add Speed Element 3" Test pipe (two 3" gaskets and CEL fix included) for Only - $599 shipped!!!

*Greddy Ti-C Package #2 - Add Tanabe 2.75" Downpipe for Only - $829 Shipped!!!

*Greddy Ti-C Package #2A - Add Perrin 3" Downpipe for Only - $859 Shipped!!!

Tanabe Medalion Touring Exhaust System and Packages - 03+ EVO

Designed to be under 93 dB, the Medalion Touring Catback exhaust is a blend of performance, elegance, and high quality. Made of SUS304 Stainless Steel,the exahust utlizes ADVANTEX packing material to muffle exhaust noise. The exhaust note provided is a lower and quieter sound, while exhibiting a sporty tone.

MSRP: $680, Now On Sale - $540 Shipped!

* Tanabe Medalion Package #1 - Add Speed Element 3" Test pipe (two 3" Gaskets and CEL fix included) for Only - $640 Shipped!

*Tanabe Medalion Package #2 - Add Tanabe 2.75" Downpipe for Only - $869 Shipped!

*Tanabe Medalion Package #2a - Add Perrin 3" Downpipe for Only - $899 Shipped!

Tanabe Concept G Blue Turboback Exhaust - 03+ EVO

We took turbocharged car exhaust tuning one step further in the development of the complete turbo back exhaust, CONCEPT G BLUE

This complete system includes a full SUS304 stainless downpipe and cat delete pipe that have thicker construction to withstand the heat of extreme exhaust gas temperatures. The catback portion of this system features lightweight SUS304 piping with a specialized full Inconel tip.

This system maximizes flow efficiency for the largest power gains and will greatly benefit vehicles running higher amounts of boost. This system is capable of handling the flow needs of extremely modified vehicles.
Tailored for turbo car driver who enjoys boost.

MSRP: $1060, Now On Sale - $839 Shipped!!

All Exhaust Packages listed above are "IN STOCK" and ready to ship out!!!

Please give us a call for all questions and orders!

PM is also welcome!!!

FREE Ralliart T-Shirts with purchase of any Exhaust System Packages!!

Thank you

Calvin Lin
510-226-8822

Last edited by Speed Element; Aug 31, 2007 at 01:51 PM.
Old Aug 29, 2007, 11:12 AM
Former Sponsor

Bumpity bump!
Old Aug 30, 2007, 07:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
do you have a JIC DP 3" and perrin TP? how much shipped to 85206
Old Aug 30, 2007, 08:09 PM
Former Sponsor

sorry, i don't stock JIC stuff..

Perrin test pipe - not in stock.. but can be ordered..

I do have our own 3" test pipe in stock w/ cel fix and bolts for $99 shpped

Thanks!