Notices

COBB, GReddy, Tanabe, RC, GST Products and more...!!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2007, 04:18 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
COBB, GReddy, Tanabe, RC, GST Products and more...!!

COBB Tuning SS 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust

Fits 03-06 EVO, including ACD and 6-speed!

With CAT (80db@idle / SAE 94db): $1095
With test pipe (83db@idle / SAE 98db): $985

COBB Tuning SS 3" Cat-Back $625

COBB Tuning SS 3" Test Pipe EVO 9 Friendly $125

GReddy EVO2 Cat-Back Exhaust
The full stainless steel EVO2, is GReddy’s most popular cat-back exhaust style. Designed specifically for USA spec vehicles with real JDM quality, styling and performance, the full stainless steel EVO2’s tuned straight-though design offers an incomparable combination of power and sound. GReddy's designers carefully selected piping routing and diameters to link the offset muffler section. When installed on the vehicle, it provides the look of a small race muffler, while still providing excellent sound suppression for daily commutes and deep throaty tone under full accelerations and competition use!

GReddy Racing Ti-C
GReddy Racing Ti-C Cat-Back Exhausts combine the design, looks and flow of GReddy's Full Racing Titanium systems with the durability, deep sound, value and large application list of GReddy's other Stainless Steel street systems. This fusion of aggressive styling and practical construction, makes this the logical choice for both Race and Street Enthusiasts. The systems are comprised of a Titanium heat-treated tip, polished stainless steel muffler, unpolished stainless steel piping. It improves high and mid-range performance while still allowing for suitable sound levels when used with the included tuned Tri-mounted Silencer.

GReddy Traditional Oil Catch Can
GReddy Oil Catch Tanks collect the oil, moisture and blow-by gases that cause carbon and sludge build-up in the intake system and engine to keep them clean even under the hardest driving conditions. The Traditional (Sq.) model holds 500ml and can be mounted vertically or horizontally.

Other GReddy items you are interested in? Please feel free to PM us!

Please PM or Call for GReddy pricing (too low to post)

Tanabe 2.75" Downpipe PM for Price
The Tanabe downpipe features stainless mandrel bent piping in 70mm design. The downpipe clears the factory lower arm bars. This downpipe yields about 7-10whp on average and is better suited for mildly modified Evo VIII and EVO IX.

RC Engineering 750cc Injectors $385 shipped
Flow Rate - CC's:
750 CC's / MIN @ 43.5 PSI
Flow Rate - LB's:
71 LBS / HR @ 43.5 PSI
Resistance:
2.5 Ohms @ 68 F
Voltage:
8-15 Volts, nominal 13.5 Volts
Amperage:
Peak 4.0 Amps / Hold 1.5 Amps
Pressure:
Min 30 PSIG / Max 100 PSIG
Perfect flow to get fuel to your modified EVO. Each set is throughly tested and comes with flow chart print outs.

Walbro Fuel Pumps in stock ready to ship out as well!

Forced Performance EVO Green Turbo Starting at $1695 shipped, PM for Best Pricing
Externally this turbo appears to be a stock EVO9 turbo. It uses factory castings so that all external features remain OEM in appearance and function. All bolt holes and thread sizes are exactly the same as the stock turbocharger. This is done to avoid the common problems associated with having aftermarket turbochargers on street cars. The compressor and turbine housings are the largest OEM pieces available from the entire production life of Evolution footprint. The turbine housing is a 10.5cm2 nozzle housing and the compressor housing is the larger diffuser EVO9 casting. The 69mm 5blade CNC machined compressor wheel has a flow rating of 47lb/min and pressure ratio capability beyond 3.7:1 which allows for over 30psi boost pressure and RPM range beyond 8krpm. The turbine wheel is larger in diameter than the stock TD05H. The larger diameter significantly increase the turbine flow and reduce turbine blockage in the housing compared to a stock TD05H turbine wheel. The combination of improved compressor and turbine flow characteristics results in a very wide RPM range performance increase. Spool up is very stock like, with part throttle boost being easily achieved at low engine RPM for city driving. Absent from this turbo is any hint of compressor surge. Even 5th gear WOT pulls starting at 2krpm do not result in compressor surge. Mid range and top end performance are dramatically improved as a result of the increased airflow capacity of the compressor and turbine sections.

GST Open Air Filter PM for Price
GST Motorsports dyno tested open air intake is offered as a cost effective intake solution for those feeling they are being restricted with the OEM intake box assembly. Includes new hardware.

GST Affordable ECU-Boost Control Hardware PM for Price
GST is happy to announce we will be offering affordable ECU-boost control hardware outside of our custom tunes for all the DIY'ers, tinkers and self-tuners.We have put together a hardware solution and are now offering it for sale. This is a great solution without having to source all the correct parts and doing R&D yourself. It's also a great solution for boost control that is 100% visually identical to the OEM system. It's all here ready to be installed. Just swap out the factory assembly and replace with ours. Then get to tuning a custom ECU-controlled boost curve to your liking via ECUflash.
We noticed that this was not being offered as a almost turn-key solution like this, or only available with custom tunes or off-the-shelf flashes, or a single pill. We wanted to bring the 'power to the people' in the easiest, (just swap the whole assembly), and most affordable way possible.
What is included:
1. 100% brand new factory OEM boost hose assembly (just swap and get to tuning!)
2. GST custom boost pill installed in place of factory pill (This is the heart of the system, properly sized for tuning boost from wastegate psi to 25psi+)
OEM BOOST LINE:

GST BOOST PILL:

Feel Free to call or PM about any other products you maybe interested in or with any questions you may have!

Thanks,
Greg
Old Sep 13, 2007, 08:17 AM
Evolved Member

TOPS for GST and a great cost solution ECU Boost Control line that is WELL PRICED!!!

Saves $$ for more
Old Sep 13, 2007, 10:18 AM
Account Disabled

Thanks CPA5! It is always good when you can save money for more

-Greg
Old Sep 13, 2007, 02:14 PM
Evolving Member

pm prices on Greddy TI-c 30024
Old Sep 13, 2007, 08:37 PM
Evolving Member

PM me price for ECU-Boost Control Hardware, thanks
Old Sep 14, 2007, 07:40 PM
Account Disabled

PMs sent!

Thanks,
Greg
Old Sep 15, 2007, 06:12 PM
Evolving Member

PM me price for ECU-Boost Control Hardware, thanks
Old Sep 15, 2007, 06:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Bump for an awesome shop
Old Sep 18, 2007, 10:27 AM
Account Disabled

Bluesmaster,
PM sent.

Thanks atlvalet!

-Greg
Old Sep 22, 2007, 03:44 PM
Evolving Member

Any sound clips/ mounted pics of the new Cobb turbo back with testpipe???? I'm very interested.
Old Sep 24, 2007, 08:55 AM
Evolved Member

Out Of Place But Oh Well

GST CREW

I was watching the KONI SPORT RACE CHALLANGE over the weekend and saw one of the WRX's with a big GST Sticker on it .....plus the COBB Graphics as well....I told my wife..."hey I've talked with those guys before!"....she didn't really care but I just wanted to say Congrats!!
Old Sep 25, 2007, 06:56 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by TheEvolutioner
Any sound clips/ mounted pics of the new Cobb turbo back with testpipe???? I'm very interested.
COBB has not posted any yet on there website but you can check back at their website www.cobbtuning.com or keep trying youtube for a clip, sorry.

Originally Posted by CPA5
GST CREW

I was watching the KONI SPORT RACE CHALLANGE over the weekend and saw one of the WRX's with a big GST Sticker on it .....plus the COBB Graphics as well....I told my wife..."hey I've talked with those guys before!"....she didn't really care but I just wanted to say Congrats!!
It is a Legacy not a WRX, hehe . I like the wife quote, good times. Thank you very much for the props!

Thanks,
Greg
Old Sep 26, 2007, 06:09 AM
Evolving Member

Price for the Cobb turbo back w/ test pipe shipped to 11429. Will it fit the 6 speed w/ ACD?
Old Sep 26, 2007, 01:45 PM
Account Disabled

PM sent!

Thanks,
Greg
Old Sep 26, 2007, 09:29 PM
Evolved Member

Could you please PM me a price for the Boost Pill system shipped to 55340?

Thanks

Quick Reply: COBB, GReddy, Tanabe, RC, GST Products and more...!!