Notices

Keep your Evo COOL! Radiators + Hoses!!

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2012, 08:38 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Keep your Evo COOL! Radiators + Hoses!!

Contact Dado @ Vivid Racing!
Phone: 480-966-3040 x236
Email: Dado@VividRacing.com
PM: Click to PM me!

Get your Evo ready for summer with a new radiator! A properly functioning cooling system is critical to vehicle reliability and performance. When engine temperatures are high, the efficiency of your motor goes down. By providing better cooling capacity, you can maximize your engines performance and reliability.

Radiators

Agency Power Aluminum Radiator Kit

The core dimensions for this aluminum radiator are 28.25” x 17.75” x 2.36”. That is almost 25% bigger then the stock unit. In addition to having a larger cooling capacity, the aluminum radiators are much more durable then stock. The factory plastic end tanks can crack under extreme heat and pressure. Under racing conditions, your water temperatures can near boiling points. As tested under the intense Arizona heat conditions, the aluminum end tanks and larger core size help keep the temperature down by at least 15F degrees. Includes Agency Power 1.1 Bar radiator cap. All Agency Power products include LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. Agency Power Silicone Hose Kit suggested.

Koyo Hyper Series 48mm Radiator

This half length radiator is intended for sprints, small track, and gymkhana type courses. It features an all new, ultra high density 48mm “Hyper” performance core. The reduced length allows for an off-center mounting position, which keeps radiant manifold heat away from its core. Like every Koyorad All Aluminum Performance Radiator, the OEM electric fan will bolt up directly without modifications. Unique sliding fan mounts allow for an easier installation of aftermarket universal slim fans, freeing up additional engine bay room and reducing weight. Koyorad integrates a 1/8” NPT female accessory fitting (supplied with a threaded plug) to accept temperature sensors typically supplied with most aftermarket temperature gauges.

Koyo Full Size Aluminum Radiator

The Koyo radiator is produced from aircraft quality aluminum and Heli-arc welded. Heli-arc soldering is the highest quality standard for enforcement along aluminum connections. - Fully polished to a mirror finish. 30% more cooling than standard radiators.

Megan Racing Aluminum Radiator

This is a cost effective upgrade which can ultimately save an engine during competition or spirited driving. Often times, a temperature drop of twenty degrees or more will be noticed when using an aluminum radiator. Also included is a 1.1 BAR radiator cap.

PWR Aluminum Radiators
Available in 40mm and 57mm

PWR radiators come polished to near-chrome shine. With 18 fins per inch and 100% TIG welded, PWR radiators are strong and durable. PWR All-Aluminum radiators are made from aircraft quality aluminum, and manufactured 100% in-house. Featuring oven brazed (no epoxy) core, this radiator is a direct replacement for the OEM radiator and eleminates the problem of cracking plastic tanks. Radiator tanks are polished.

Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator

An ideal upgrade to the stock OEM radiator, the Mishimoto aluminum radiator will give your Evolution a cooler, more efficient running engine.

Core Size: 375mm x 688mm
Rows: 2
Inlet: 35mm
Outlet: 35mm
Core Thickness: 50mm
Tank Wall Thickness: 2mm
Fill Neck: 32mm

Silicone Hose Kits

Skunk2 Silicone Hose Kit

Skunk2 Silicone Radiator Hoses are handmade using high-quality, automotive-grade silicone and feature cutting-edge, multi-layer, embedded fiber linings that will resist even the most abusive engine temperatures and pressures. Each application has been test-fitted for accuracy, as well as for an OEM fit, and has been subjected to rigorous tests and inspections to ensure years of worry-free operation. All Skunk2 radiator hoses are compatible with OEM water housings, radiator necks, and OEM hose clamps. Call us at 1-866-44-Vivd with any questions.

Agency Power Silicone Radiator Hose Kit

Keeping your Mitsubishi EVO VII, VIII, and IX engine bay dressed up is just as important as having the engine running cool. Agency Power has just released their 2 piece silicone radiator hose kit for the 2003 and up EVO. These silicone radiator hoses are designed to add powerful style to your engine bay in blue or red. This silicone hose kit is much more durable then your factory rubber hose and will last the life of your car. Factory rubber hose crack and deteriorate over time. These radiator hoses will keep your coolant flowing properly and the engine temps cool as they are thicker and insulate better then the factory hoses. In addition, all Agency Power silicone hoses include new hose clamps for a secure and easy fit instead of the factory clamps. Hoses work with factory or aftermarket radiators.

JM Fabrications Stainless Steel Upper and Lower Radiator Pipes Set

JM Fabrications new Stainless Steel upper and Lower Radiator Pipes are designed to never wear and with the 304 stainless steel and CNC mandrel bend from 1 piece they are able to withstand the heat from the stock and or aftermarket manifold. Silicone couplers and worm drive clamps included.

Samco Radiator Hose Kits
Available in 2 or 3pc

The Samco Sport hose kits are designed to replace original equipment in a wide range of performance vehicles, both in motorsport and fast road use. Superb integrity and superior performance reduces the risk of component failure and enables higher temperatures and pressures to be maintained with complete confidence.

With superlative quality proven on race and rally circuits worldwide, Samco Sport silicone hoses are the first choice of engineers demanding total reliability under competition and fast road conditions.

Samco Hose available in Blue, Black, Red, Yellow, Green, Purple, and Orange. Please specify color when asking for a quote.

Mishimoto Silicone Hose Kit

Mishimoto radiator hose kits are made with a dual layer combining high grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide efficient heat reduction and increased pressure tolerance, all with an OEM fit!

Interior Color: Orange
Interior Material: Heat-Resistant Embedded Fibers
Exterior Color: Black
Exterior Material: Silicone
Max Temperature: 330 F

Megan Racing Silicone Radiator Hoses

Megan Racing has now developed a line of Silicone-based coolant hoses that are designed to take a higher range of heat and coolant pressures than OEM hoses. Silicone has a much higher tensile strength than the OEM rubber hoses which will prevent the hoses from expanding which will keep your coolant from creating air-bubbles in the system which can reduce the efficiency of coolant flow throughout your power plant. Created with competition vehicles in mind these hoses are the ideal upgrade for any vehicles that strive to increase the efficiency of their vehicle the right way. These silicone radiator hoses make a great addition when upgrading your vehicles cooling system with a Megan radiator.

Features:
  • Compound by both EPDM material and two Layun mesh layer woven. Double wrapped provide high endurance and reliability.
  • Double layer pressure bearing 140 PSI, 150% stronger than OE rubber hose.

Last edited by Vivid Racing; Apr 17, 2012 at 04:09 PM.
Old Jan 19, 2012, 05:20 PM
Evolved Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
do they make an orange hose kit for 4/5/6 rad?
Old Jan 20, 2012, 09:44 AM
Former Sponsor

Not 100% understanding what you are asking. Rad hose kits for the 4,5,6 evo?

Originally Posted by Pirana
do they make an orange hose kit for 4/5/6 rad?
Old Jan 20, 2012, 05:59 PM
Evolved Member

Yes. With the upper water neck far left/straight shot.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 02:28 PM
Former Sponsor

Pm'd

Old Jan 25, 2012, 03:12 PM
Evolved Member

I'm wondering this as well. I'm about to buy a Mishimoto 4-6 rad and a hose kit, so shoot me a PM as well!
Old Jan 26, 2012, 02:16 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Blue91lx
I'm wondering this as well. I'm about to buy a Mishimoto 4-6 rad and a hose kit, so shoot me a PM as well!
No dice on the hose kits in orange, but I'd like to earn your business if I can. I'll PM you.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 01:49 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd like the samco hose kit for a 4-6 evo also, color does not matter.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 12:27 PM
Former Sponsor

Last day of the month and need to hit a big goal. Any order helps so lend a hand! Contact me for special pricing.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 09:20 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How much shipped to 44138 for the Koyo Hyper Series 48mm. Pm please

Thanks Matt
Old Feb 13, 2012, 04:31 PM
Former Sponsor

pm'd

Originally Posted by NewEvolutionIX
How much shipped to 44138 for the Koyo Hyper Series 48mm. Pm please

Thanks Matt
Old Feb 14, 2012, 04:51 PM

Pm price for Mishimoto Radiator and silicone hoses shipped to 29906. thanks!
Old Feb 15, 2012, 04:16 PM
Evolving Member

PM me a price on the JM fab stainless steel rad pipes please. Also any pics anywhere of them installed...
Old Feb 16, 2012, 08:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Pm'd

Originally Posted by alianum777
PM me a price on the JM fab stainless steel rad pipes please. Also any pics anywhere of them installed...
Old Feb 20, 2012, 04:32 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the interest and PMs guys. Let me know what I can do to help keep your Evo cool and healthy!

Quick Reply: Keep your Evo COOL! Radiators + Hoses!!