Notices

Brand New Espelir Cat Back World One Feature Film!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2004, 09:23 PM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Next person to contact us @ info@worldoneperformance.com will get a special promotional price on this cat back system!

Cheers,

W1
Old Feb 19, 2004, 04:14 AM
Evolving Member

promo price. did I get it

chris
Old Feb 19, 2004, 02:53 PM
Evolving Member

CJK, are you still using stock cat?
Old Feb 19, 2004, 03:09 PM
Account Disabled

Yes he is...

Many have inquired yet no one has bit the special promo price.

Cheers,

W1
Old Feb 19, 2004, 03:22 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by WorldONE
Yes he is...

Many have inquired yet no one has bit the special promo price.

Cheers,

W1
Have tried to call twice and have left message. Can't buy from your web site.
Check your messages.
Old Feb 19, 2004, 03:32 PM
Account Disabled

Sorry about the confusion, things have been a bit scattered since the brutal theft and strip of our project WRX. This has consumed a great deal of resources. Checking messages immediately. Hope to talk to you soon!

Cheers,
Old Feb 19, 2004, 03:43 PM
Evolving Member

Worldone: Any idea what is the weight of this exhaust ?
and....do I need to weld a O2 plug on the b-pipe (like Fujiso)?

thanks
Old Feb 19, 2004, 10:26 PM
Evolving Member

I too have this exhaust and love it. No welding needed.
Old Feb 20, 2004, 05:10 AM
Evolving Member

I have been considering this exhaust. But I don't know anything about Espelir. How do they compare to HKS and other major Japanese brands quality performance wise? How big is the following in Japan and other places? And as already asked, what's the weight?

The pics look great, can't run the vid on my Mac.
Old Feb 20, 2004, 09:36 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by EVOLOVE
The pics look great, can't run the vid on my Mac.
You just need Divx for the Mac.
Old Feb 20, 2004, 10:36 AM
Account Disabled

Worldone: Any idea what is the weight of this exhaust ?
and....do I need to weld a O2 plug on the b-pipe (like Fujiso)?

thanks

No need to weld anything to the exhaust. It has the bung and the install is an absolute breeze.

I too have this exhaust and love it. No welding needed.

Awesome!

I have been considering this exhaust. But I don't know anything about Espelir. How do they compare to HKS and other major Japanese brands quality performance wise? How big is the following in Japan and other places? And as already asked, what's the weight?

The quality of the espelir systems surpass many of those that are already available and that we have known about for a long time including the HKS hypers which are made of mild steel. These systems are full mirror polished stainless, they have awesome welds. There is a high attention to detail that is evident in the badging and construction. The systems come with hardware, silencers, gaskets, silencer removal tools ect. For the money the Espelirs are hard to beat.

Espelir systems are imported into this country by the same importer that imports Volk wheels, Rays wheels, and project Mu. They are very picky abuot the lines that they support, if anything this should be an indication of quality.

Here is some info on espelir:

After participating in the top levels of racing, including Japan GT Championship which is the top production car based racing series, 24 hours of Le Mans, Sebring, etc.... we have tested and studied to find the right combination of power for the real world!

EXHAUST
GT racing is fierce competition that draws great support everywhere from the race fans to car manufacturers. Japanese top race drivers dream to participate in this professional racing series. ESPELIR has been participating in this racing series as a racing team. We innovate new technologies in order to win, then, apply these innovations and techniques into our JGT 500 exhaust. We will take you to the top of your class with our products.

We have succeeded in keeping the sound to a minimum, but have also retained a low, deep powerful signature sound. By controlling the exhaust flow, we have kept the internal exhaust resistance to a minimum which increases torque.

The exhaust system weight has been kept to a minimum and every application keeps a minimum ground clearance by utilizing a compact main muffler.

Our innovative exhaust silencer has a unique spring that eliminates sound vibration and potential damage to muffler internals.

The ESPELIR JGT 500 exhaust is a landmark composition in this industry. The best material - technology and performance learned from racing - real world results.

The systems weigh about 30lbs.

Cheers,

W1
Old Feb 20, 2004, 01:45 PM
Evolving Member

Once these are gone is that it? I am getting very close to buying an exhaust (hurry damn Tax refund) anyways once that gets here I'll be buying an exhaust. I have been looking at the Turbo XS, why would I buy this one over that? Keep in mind I am familiar with Espelier.
Old Feb 20, 2004, 08:12 PM
Account Disabled

okay..

with anything that is imported it is subject to being in and out of stock. This is not a part that is a one time import, this is just the first batch that we have reiceved. There is a few left, and there is not scheduled to be another shipment until April or so.

The turbo xs is also a great EVO cat back which we sell. They are both very high quality pieces and sound great on the vehile. Usually we would not say this and I would be able to help you make a clear decision, but they are both great systems and you can't go wrong either way. I would suggest that you pick the system that you like the best in terms of style and go that route.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I acn do to assist you.

Cheers,

W1
Old Feb 20, 2004, 09:50 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by WorldONE

The systems weigh about 30lbs.
Has this system been weighed, or is this an estimate? I'm not too familiar with cat-back exhaust weights, but in comparison to the Buschur system, this system weighs nearly twice as much (16.5 vs ~30).

BTW - This exhaust sounds really good, may have to pick one up when I get my tax refund back.
Old Feb 21, 2004, 11:56 AM
Evolving Member

If anyone in SoCal wans to hear or see this exhaust in person to help their decision just let me know.

Quick Reply: Brand New Espelir Cat Back World One Feature Film!