Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Rice????

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2005, 11:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Boricua_Evo
Hey Ryan wassup... Dude all I have to say is your ride is bad ***... They can KISS the Booty. Like I told you Friday about those cats that were boo'n me on a freakin' honda civic hatchback with Junkyard rims! Hahahaha I was like, "Damn haters."

Hey guys what's going on? I'd like to introduce myself, My name is Hector and I live in Tacoma Washington. I've known Ryan for acouple of years now. Well I'm the newbie. Ryan introduced me to the "Evo" family and damn my new Evo is bad ***. Just picked it up last Friday, thanks to Ryan. Ryan thanks for sticking around those days!!

Nice to meet you all and hopefully I can be a part of the NWE!

Peace out!
Were you the one with the E.blue Evo last night?
Old Jul 31, 2005, 11:50 AM
Evolved Member

Thanks man...That would be nice... VEGAS!
Old Jul 31, 2005, 11:51 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by haze1995
I hear this term thrown around quite a bit on this site and I am curious why it is used. To me the term "RICE" means not from the USA. The Evo is from Japan so the term "RICE" could be taken as a comment. On a personal note, I changed my wing and now my car is "RICE". The EVO comes with a huge wing from the factory (I know its functional), so why isnt the Evo considered "RICE" from the factory???? I see people bashing others for the mods they do to their cars and am like WTF!!!! We all have an appreciation for a bad *** car, so why not praise people for what they do to their cars instead of bashing people. I get the Hyper Rev Mags and alot of the EVOS in the Mag have GT wings as well as vinyl graphics????? Just curious why people think the way they do?
mm rice
Old Jul 31, 2005, 11:52 AM
Evolved Member

No I was not there last night. I did have a blue about two weeks ago but I got the silver one instead... I mean stock as can be... IT doesn't even have any mods yet. Which I will try to get on Monday.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 12:14 PM
Account Disabled

Smile

Old Jul 31, 2005, 02:13 PM
Evolved Member

dude youre evo is sick. in no way at all is that rice. rice is a sh*tty term but you got to agree there are cars out there that are abominations on wheels. its one thing to modify your car as you have done, tastefully. its another to ziptie an unpainted body kit and add a nos sticker to your 93 civic.

edit: after i sawe the link to laughatrice.com i think we should ban the use of the word rice unless we are referring to the food. that website is the most pathetic waste of time i have ever seen in my life. to think there is a website dedicated to insulting other people's car is ridiculous. not to mention all of the people who are in the pictures pointing at the cars look like they could have used a few more hugs from mom and dad when they were kids.

Last edited by jjm4life; Jul 31, 2005 at 02:26 PM.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 04:57 PM
Account Disabled

cool
Old Jul 31, 2005, 05:01 PM
Evolved Member

new rims? it looks like new seats too....i leave and u do all of this....i think it looks good and the new rims are sick. go NW EVOs!
Old Jul 31, 2005, 05:06 PM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by jjm4life

edit: after i sawe the link to laughatrice.com i think we should ban the use of the word rice unless we are referring to the food. that website is the most pathetic waste of time i have ever seen in my life. to think there is a website dedicated to insulting other people's car is ridiculous. not to mention all of the people who are in the pictures pointing at the cars look like they could have used a few more hugs from mom and dad when they were kids.
ahh come on...gotta admit though that this pic makes ya laugh...

i was laughing!!

Old Jul 31, 2005, 05:13 PM
Evolving Member

rice= cars with unpainted kits, large spoilers that have no function( like a neon or civic with a 8 foot high spoiler) Or my favorite around here is the mini van with wal-mart spinners and a body kit and spoiler, and monster tach
Old Jul 31, 2005, 07:42 PM
Evolving Member

WHAT mini vans, are the moms driving them or is it there 16 yr old kid lol
Old Jul 31, 2005, 08:56 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by chiquita
ahh come on...gotta admit though that this pic makes ya laugh...

i was laughing!!

dont get me wrong that picture is hysterical thats why i went to the site... but the comments those people are making are pathetic. who puts in all that time and effort into hating something as stupid as someone else's car.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 08:58 PM
Account Disabled

Smile

Originally Posted by jjm4life
dont get me wrong that picture is hysterical thats why i went to the site... but the comments those people are making is pathetic. who puts in all that time and effort into hating something as stupid as someone else's car.
yeah, i agree!! i saw this pic and it just got me laughing and looking at the other ones didn't catch my attention. I got a kick out of it but all the others on there are GAY!!! Those people do need to get a life but a on that pic as it was the only one i got a **** giggle out of

I'd like to make this my avatar
Old Jul 31, 2005, 09:37 PM
Evolved Member

car looks great besides the wing. it may be better, but i will never be caught with a wing like that on any car.
Old Jul 31, 2005, 10:17 PM
Evolved Member

My car is a reference, I am more interested in why the term is used so loosley on this site.