Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

important...read it

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2005, 05:40 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy important...read it

hey guys i just want to let you guys know that i bought a street concept cwest bumper and they don't fit. i understand that bodykits don't fit 100% but when i bought it from them, there was a big gap between the lights and bumper i mean a good 1/2 inch both sides. chips and unevenness that it cost me more money for the painter to fix it(he's my good friend but business is business, right?) time and effort and still, the gap was still too obvious. the eye lids doesn't fit either. and if u try to install them, it would probably break where the bolts are. and also it's not even straight, it waves all the way through the fenders. and after i made the complaint they responded and asked what is the color of the bumper getting painted, but after that, no actions was made and no followup responds. my car is been sitting in the lot right now for a week now. i'm so depressed that i don't want to drive my car, in fact i don't even want to look at my car. some guys bought kits from them and said it's a perfect fit, well good for them, but i guess that i got the defective ones.returning them would cost me more money on shipping so it's pointless. i'm not here to destroy streetconcepts reputation but i just want to let you guys know that watch what you buy. and hope that you guys would understand my situation right now. i'm not suggesting you guys not to buy from them but i hope, until they fix my problem

Last edited by SushiSamurai; Nov 10, 2005 at 05:44 AM.
Old Nov 10, 2005, 06:10 AM
Evolved Member

damn man, im sorry to hear that, i know what your going through, I use to own an 03 rsx bought a body kit for that and the fitment was ridiculously bad, anyways im sorry for all the money you wasted...keep your head up...later man

bobby
Old Nov 10, 2005, 06:58 AM
Evolved Member

Your problem is that you didnt buy a "CWEST" bumper. You bought a cheap rip off copy. CWEST spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on their molds to get them perfect. And other companies come along and replicate them to make a quick buck. If you want a cwest bumper, you should have to pay the $900 like the rest of us, which by the way, fit PERFECT. But really, you should be happy. You got a cheap bumper at a cheap price. Thats what you wanted isnt it????
Old Nov 10, 2005, 09:12 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2 threads about the same thing in the same lounge. you must be really sad..
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/sh...d.php?t=168740
Old Nov 10, 2005, 09:32 AM

Get body shop, its not a big deal. Poeple can do it except you :-)
or at least call them first....

+ 2 threads for this