Notices
Evo Show / Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Arc_evo ix mr

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2009, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
waste of money.
Yeah it's pretty, and girly and all, but not my taste. Looks like all of the newbies like it though
Old Jun 7, 2009, 01:56 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^LOL, your username suits you very well...

Originally Posted by brianevo9
where the heck do you get the back piece of the seat in carbon?
Those seats came that way.. theyre the Bride GIAS

great looking car, modded so cleanly
Old Jun 7, 2009, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by 1d10t
waste of money.
Yeah it's pretty, and girly and all, but not my taste. Looks like all of the newbies like it though
Why is buying quality part that is beautiful and well made a waste of money?
I guess you wasted your money getting an EVO when you could have bought a dodge neon SRT4!!!
I guess me having Volk racing TE37 is a waste of money too, when I can buy rotas?
In reality I feel my ARC intercooler is worth every penny! Have you seen it in person on your car? Big difference to Stock!
Old Jun 7, 2009, 04:03 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by essjEVO
^LOL, your username suits you very well...

Those seats came that way.. theyre the Bride GIAS

great looking car, modded so cleanly
Haha and my sig suits you

"Why is buying quality part that is beautiful and well made a waste of money?
I guess you wasted your money getting an EVO when you could have bought a dodge neon SRT4!!!
I guess me having Volk racing TE37 is a waste of money too, when I can buy rotas?
In reality I feel my ARC intercooler is worth every penny! Have you seen it in person on your car? Big difference to Stock! "

HA! Like the spark plug cover and heat shield are worth every penny.
No, Id choose TE37 over rotas any day, not because they're expensive, but because theyre better. Didnt know they were TE37, they dont look like them to me. The fact that you buy ARC product shows that youre trying to compensate for something.

Lol SRT4, you shouldve bought a Honda
As far as intercoolers go, there are plenty of BETTER coolers for way less cash.
Like Nesei. You bought it simply to show off. To me, that's kinda ricey.

Last edited by 1d10t; Jun 7, 2009 at 04:08 PM.
Old Jun 7, 2009, 07:47 PM
Evolving Member

sweet ride men. love the seats.
Old Jun 7, 2009, 10:12 PM

"Why is buying quality part that is beautiful and well made a waste of money?
In reality I feel my ARC intercooler is worth every penny! Have you seen it in person on your car? Big difference to Stock! "

HA! Like the spark plug cover and heat shield are worth every penny.
No, Id choose TE37 over rotas any day, not because they're expensive, but because theyre better. Didnt know they were TE37, they dont look like them to me. The fact that you buy ARC product shows that youre trying to compensate for something.

Lol SRT4, you shouldve bought a Honda
As far as intercoolers go, there are plenty of BETTER coolers for way less cash.
Like Nesei. You bought it simply to show off. To me, that's kinda ricey.
OH i don't have TE37 on? man i guess i don't know my stuff! GOT SCREWED by the person who sold it to me i guess... THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE TE37!
C'mon man i've had 3 different colors of TE37 on my car and another one on the ship as we speak! Ain't nobody a newbie here!
I buy what i like that looks good, i don't put whatever that works on my car. What part i buy and put on my car is my personal preference!, this thread is for people who likes ARC products and want to see what certain parts look like when they are installed on their EVO. This thread is not for someone like you who hates JDM or whatever part and have nothing better to do but to express to the forum what your taste is like. No one wants to know or care about your taste because you are NOBODY! you are not some big time race car driver or a celebrity for someone to care about what you like or don't like.
I don't care what's cheaper, i buy a nissan GTR, M3,911 turbo, Ferrari because i like the performance and LOOKS of the vehicle. Other wise i could just settle with my 240sx or my EVO but thats not what it is about, It is about i buy what i like and i like things that are well built and has to LOOK GOOD! if i can afford it i'll buy it, doesn't mean i'm a showoff. It means you can afford the finer things in life... i would buy a ferrari, because that **** is SICK! the body line and shape of it is like SEX!
I don't really know or like NESEI looks PLAIN!, you need to get a life and stop going around putting everybody down.
JUST AS I WOULD NEVER LOOK IN A VW FORUM, i don't go putting their cars down!
don't like something keep it to yourself and don't come in... why come in if you don't like ARC PARTS?
I KNOW ABOUT TE37... trust me

Old Jun 8, 2009, 02:08 AM
Evolved Member

LOL good one, quit that crap dude, your logic is way out of context. A ricer is someone who mods their car for social acceptance? give me a break... a ricer is someone who mods their car with cheap parts. i dont quite understand how a person that prefers to buy more quality/expensive parts could be a ricer to you???

Last edited by essjEVO; Jun 8, 2009 at 02:19 AM.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 02:26 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by DukEvo9MR
OH i don't have TE37 on? man i guess i don't know my stuff! GOT SCREWED by the person who sold it to me i guess... THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE TE37!
C'mon man i've had 3 different colors of TE37 on my car and another one on the ship as we speak! Ain't nobody a newbie here!
I buy what i like that looks good, i don't put whatever that works on my car. What part i buy and put on my car is my personal preference!, this thread is for people who likes ARC products and want to see what certain parts look like when they are installed on their EVO. This thread is not for someone like you who hates JDM or whatever part and have nothing better to do but to express to the forum what your taste is like. No one wants to know or care about your taste because you are NOBODY! you are not some big time race car driver or a celebrity for someone to care about what you like or don't like.
I don't care what's cheaper, i buy a nissan GTR, M3,911 turbo, Ferrari because i like the performance and LOOKS of the vehicle. Other wise i could just settle with my 240sx or my EVO but thats not what it is about, It is about i buy what i like and i like things that are well built and has to LOOK GOOD! if i can afford it i'll buy it, doesn't mean i'm a showoff. It means you can afford the finer things in life... i would buy a ferrari, because that **** is SICK! the body line and shape of it is like SEX!
I don't really know or like NESEI looks PLAIN!, you need to get a life and stop going around putting everybody down.
JUST AS I WOULD NEVER LOOK IN A VW FORUM, i don't go putting their cars down!
don't like something keep it to yourself and don't come in... why come in if you don't like ARC PARTS?
I KNOW ABOUT TE37... trust me

I give you PROPS mang!!!! I think 4 thumbs up will do you!

And that fool idiot, IS AN IDIOT, LMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Look what he says and types out, MY GAWD!!!!! "It's ricey!?!?!" LOL! Baby Jesus cried for him! :x
I guess your ARC piping, intercooler, spark plug cover, and all that is ricey!
F*cking moron, damn n1ggeh.!.!.!

Anyways, like i said, you're car is ****ing ill, dope, wonderful, beautiful, and EVERYTHING, haha! [: Mad PROPS!
Old Jun 8, 2009, 07:00 AM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by DukEvo9MR
Yeah I needed parking space for the M3
But I said screw it I'll just clear the third garage and get storage and use that parking space . I couldn't really sell my EVO when the time came anyway!
Dang, I really like your Evo just that the price was a little too high for me then or else I'd been all over it. I don't know if you'd still like to sell it, but when/if the time comes I'd like to throw an offer (hopefully not too lowballing ). Let me know.

BTW, your Evo is looking freakin awesome!!!
Old Jun 8, 2009, 07:12 AM

Nice rides, got some ideas for sure...
Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:29 AM

dude i loove the arc intercooler piping and intercooler
looks soo bad @$$
Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:36 AM
Evolved Member

props, id be happy with them, i just dont have that type of money , haha, that UICP looks killer

to me and the guy who said ARC is rice, some people like show route, some go route... its hardly ever show and go
Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:46 AM
Evolving Member

^ Agree with above.
It looks nice but its too $ much for me.
I'm not really a show person so I would go for AMS parts if i have money.
Its your money your car so dont let others judge u.
Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:47 AM
Evolved Member

^another agree
Old Jun 8, 2009, 08:53 AM
Evolving Member

Hey bro you're 100% right it's your car you buy what you like. ARC makes quality parts that sell at a premium. If another company makes a better performing part cheaper but you want to go with ARC go with ARC. You be you there's always going to be haters that just hate cuz they wish they can do it and/or would if they had the money. Honestly at the end of the day most if not all parts are over priced because they are priced to make a profit. I'll be honest if i had the $ i'd be all over the ARC ti exhaust. 3 in all the way through titanuim? yes please

Quick Reply: Arc_evo ix mr