Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids - Page 21 - EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

Evo Show & Shine Post your pictures, photoshops, and videos!

Retired navy guy spray painted my evo (caught during the act) pics & vids

Closed Thread

Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:56 PM   #301

Drives: 2005 EVO

I'm not gonna take sides in this but I always love finding the irony in these situations. I guarantee you that if the tables had been turned (the kid had been spray painting the vets car) the vet would have beaten the dude up (or at least attempted to). Every person I know associated with the military (including several uncles of mine) are obsessed with the idea of protecting their personal property. And I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that. It's just food for thought. But one thing is for sure- stupidity doesn't get you very far no matter what side of the coin you are on. Just a shame stuff like this happens.

Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:56 PM   #302

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenaline981 View Post
You think the Vet is going to win? Im sorry if im missing something, but can you explain how the vet would even be able to justifiably charge the driver?
You are missing something. A formal education (or a simple study for that matter) in the letter of the law. You are not allowed to beat someone down because they spit on or pushed you. You are allowed to call the cops and press assault charges. Self defense only applies when *shock* someone has attempted to inflict harm on you to the point where you feel responding with violent action is the only way to avoid physical harm to yourself. A single spit and push does not legally justify the extent of the beating OP dished out.

Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:57 PM   #303
Evolved Member

Drives: 03 evo/16 wrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by forc3 f3d View Post
how so?
the vet deserves a large settlement for vandalizing someones property out of sheer ignorance and emotion? that is a messed up pov.

Old Dec 7, 2011, 07:58 PM   #304
EvoM Staff Alumni

Drives: CRUZE STANCE NATION YO!!!

This thread has run its course, comments/questions should be directed to Admin staff. Closed.

Old Dec 7, 2011, 08:40 PM   #305
El Jefe

Drives: POS

Links to this thread will be deleted. Don't bother.

Closed Thread