Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

suspension upgrades

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2007, 03:15 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One of the favorite things to do is to take my stock suspension EVO out and whomp guys asses with big tires and fancy coilover setups. The car is extremely capable with lots of seat time. I agree...spend the money racing and have fun. That is what it is all about!
Old Oct 25, 2007, 12:50 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Bueller
You also said, "i mainly drag race but am getting ready to do a HPDE and soon will be auto X and road racing. Cant afford coilovers yet i was thinking works or the red tanabe springs."

So youre getting ready to do a HPDE, and will soon get into auto-x and road racing? What type of road racing are you referring to? Do you really know what youre getting yourself into?

Best thing you can do is to mod nothing. Have your car checked by someone who knows what theyre doing...fluids, pads, rotors, tires...the essentials. Basically, make sure your vehicle is safe to be driven on a track. Then, improve yourself, ie the driver. Give yourself a good 10 events before considering mods.

yes i know what im getting myself into why else would i buy an evo for the gas mileage