Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Aftermarket Valve Stems

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2007, 10:58 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aftermarket Valve Stems

Where could i get some after market valve stems from? I need some for my Advan RGii's. Which one would you guys recommend on my GOLD advan rgii's? Please let me know asap because i need to have the valve stems by monday. if anyone on here has any please PM me i will pay for the valve stems and overnight shipping.
Old Dec 15, 2007, 11:18 AM
Evolved Member

I searched and searched when on of mine was lost in shipping on my Advan RS's. Couldnt find crap. I heard afterward the Jeff at 500whp.com may have black sets that fit on advans.

Cal from SpeedElement came through for me and had another valve stem shipped from Japan. I believe he said he was going to be carrying valve stems from now on in case something like that happened again, so try calling him as well.

Unfortunately aftermarket wheels use metal valve stems and anywhere I went either online or in town had no freakin clue where I could get something like that. They always just come with the rims, and nobody worries about them from that point. Good luck man, that was one nightmare for me I dont want to relive!
Old Dec 15, 2007, 11:34 AM
Evolved Member

I have the original set of blue valve stems that came with my RS's but they wont get to you by Monday with me in Hawaii.
I'm uising a black set of rays w/out logo from evasive.