Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Nagisa lower front and lower rear arm

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2008, 10:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nagisa lower front and lower rear arm

Nagisa Front Lower Arm
Nagisa Rear Lower Arm

I was going to get these because i wanted to track my car. i want full control of adjustment. my tax return is coming and i know this stuff is expensive but thats ok. Has anyone had experience with these lower arms?
Old Jan 29, 2008, 11:36 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
if your car is a dedicated track car, then you will definitely benefit the full control of adjustments from it.

but if your car is also your daily driver, then i suggest you stick w/ stock components. They will bent and get damaged in no time if you plan on driving it on the streets..
Old Jan 29, 2008, 01:27 PM

i thought that this will level the car since when you lower it with full coilovers the car will make the lower arms v shape. doesnt this help to straighten it out? doesn't that also help with the daily drive?
Old Jan 30, 2008, 11:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sirevo8lancelot
i thought that this will level the car since when you lower it with full coilovers the car will make the lower arms v shape. doesnt this help to straighten it out? doesn't that also help with the daily drive?
it will help in performance perspective but it does not mean it will be suitable for daily driving. street potholes and rough roads will destroy these in no times. its completely waste of money for street car.

just get the whiteline roll center adjusting kit if you are looking to upgrade. its cheaper and works almost the same.
Old Jan 30, 2008, 12:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
what other suspension mods do you have?
Old Feb 1, 2008, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Speed Element
it will help in performance perspective but it does not mean it will be suitable for daily driving. street potholes and rough roads will destroy these in no times. its completely waste of money for street car.

just get the whiteline roll center adjusting kit if you are looking to upgrade. its cheaper and works almost the same.
I gotcha, i dont wanna waste my money. Do you sell the whiteline roll center adjusting kit? PM me with price and availability.

Originally Posted by justboosted02
what other suspension mods do you have?
I just have full coilovers, front and rear strut bars, a 6 point under brace, and a rear trunk bar.