Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Hit a bump (kinda small) now front driver side wheelgap is bigger than passenger???

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2011, 07:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sackytar
Post some pics up. Your controls arms are cast Aluminum, right? I know a cast arm wouldn't bend it'd break.

Yeah man....it's not the arm....The strut is ****ed...or the upper mount or something....I need to lose the ****ty springs anyhow so.....D2 coilovers come tax time. If Tena will let me
Old May 11, 2011, 06:27 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
its ur upper mount u just said it made clunkin noise when you jack up that side, so recommend new upper struts mounts both sides pm, how many miles on the car? could use new struts too, i have tein s techs and new bilstein hd struts and new mounts most of my clunk is gone.
Old May 17, 2011, 07:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dastallion951
its ur upper mount u just said it made clunkin noise when you jack up that side, so recommend new upper struts mounts both sides pm, how many miles on the car? could use new struts too, i have tein s techs and new bilstein hd struts and new mounts most of my clunk is gone.
This thread is kinda old but................it ended up being the strut itself.

the reason why it clunked when I jacked it up and let it down is because the cyinder was totally dry so it was sticking. Also, the reason why that side of my car was sitting higher. The strut was binding up and wouldn't totally let the car down.

Stupid.