Notices
Evo Tires / Wheels / Brakes / Suspension Discuss everything that helps make your car start and stop to the best of it's abilities.

Attempting to fix a mistake but still get the look I want

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2013, 10:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Attempting to fix a mistake but still get the look I want

So i went with some 18 x 9.5 +15 enkei rpf1's

they're a little harder to make fit than i'd hoped, but i did it, however i don't want to be running control arms, -3 degrees of camber on front and rear and my coil overs on max stiff setting, I also have to roll fenders and grind away at the interior rear fenders and move the bumper bracket back a few inches.

I'm thinking I want some PF01 enkeis...and they come in a 9 inch wide +18, now i feel this would be REALLY pushing it...and i don't want to end up with another headache,

i'm also wondering about rim sizes that are 9" wide and offset of +30 or higher, would this put too much rim under the fenders? I want a nice flush look with the face of the rim being pretty close to the fender line in terms of profile(which i think we all do...)

Summarized version if you don't want to read;

Will 18 x 9 +18 fit? or in the 9" + range should i only be looking at mid 20s and higher for offset? Also, what offset it too high vs wheel width? i.e would 9" width and +40 be too much wheel in the well/would my wheels be tucked too much leaving too much fender sticking out?

Even if this is miscategorized or answered elsewhere it can at least be used as a reference to how hard fitting 9.5 +15 is

Last edited by EvoJustin; Jan 23, 2013 at 10:50 AM.