Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

JIC Exhausts, Coilovers, and more!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2003, 10:48 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
JIC Exhausts, Coilovers, and more!

Vivid Racing your number EVO parts supplier has some brand new JIC full catbacks available. Best quality around as used on the Vivid Project EVO!!!

Most other catbacks on the market have poor mufflers, welds, and hangers, furthermore backordered or only made to order. Why waste your time waiting, upgrade to JIC !!!

JIC 505 or SUS Exhaust Systems EVO VIII -
JIC 505 or SUS cat back exhausts are designed to increase airflow, provide better sound, and style to your car. As dynoed by Vivid Racing. The JIC catback added an additional 13 wheel horsepower alone. Click HERE(www.vividracing.com/evo/images/dynoexh5.jpg) for dyno graph. The exhausts are 3 inch with a angled out muffler(505) or straight exit muffler like stock (SUS), and include all hardware needed for installation. These are designed for the EVO VIII and have NO fitment issues. They DO have a bung for the factory 02 sensor. They are available in a full stainless steel, stainless steel with titanium muffler, or a full titanium. The Titanium weighs an incredible 8 lbs saving about 20lbs of weight on your car.
SUS Exhaust Pictures -

505 Exhaust Pictures -

Pricing on Exhausts -
JIC 505 Titanium Cat Back Exhaust EVO $1149.99
JIC 505 SS w/ Ti Muffler Cat Back Exhaust EVO $899.99
JIC 505 Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust EVO $699.99
JIC SUS Titanium Cat Back Exhaust EVO $1349.99
JIC SUS SS w/TI Muffler Cat Back Exhaust EVO $999.99
JIC SUS Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust EVO $699.99

JIC has there power producing manifold designed for your EVO VIII avaialble now. The Vivid Racing EVO dynoed with the catback and header at 270 WHEEL HORSEPOWER!!! Click the link
www.vividracing.com/evo/images/dyno270-3.gif

The header is full stainless steel designed for the twin scroll turbo. The flanges are very thick and it is polished. We have used the header on the stock gaskets with no leaks for 3 months. The header also does not change color or fade.
Quicker Turbo spool by 300 RPM. Only - $699.99

Finally, JIC has their flagship coilovers for the EVO as tested and used heavily in Japan. JIC coilovers are one of Japanese racers secrets in suspension. JIC FLT-A2 come with a pillow ball upper mount. It includes a lower seat spring made from A6061 Aluminum. The bump rubber on the bottom of the coilover prevents the shock from bottoming out and incurring suspension damage. The shock also has a adjustable damping setting on the bottom for easy adjustibility. The mono tube design uses 40mm and 45mm pistons. High nitrogen gas pressure ensures a great ride. The springs are progressive which give the coilover one of the best rides of all. This is a great street performance and competition track coilover.
Only $1799

Click here for more description -
http://www.vividracing.com/evo/images/jicflta2big.gif

Every JIC order placed from now till July 11 will receive a $20 coupon to use on additional parts ordered after or with the JIC products. The coupon expires on July 31, 2003 and must be used on products of equal or lesser value.

call to order or order online!!!

www.vividracing.com
sales@vividracing.com
480-966-3040
Old Jul 10, 2003, 11:32 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just wanted to know if the JIC 505 Stainless Steel Cat Back Exhaust EVO $699.99 is in stock and also can I get the 10% off since one of you topic mentioned to discount and also let me know the total shipped to Nashville, TN 37076

thanks
Old Jul 10, 2003, 11:37 AM
Former Sponsor

I think we have the SUS straight tip instock, the 505 we sold out today, we may have more coming. So call and order!!!
Old Jul 10, 2003, 12:06 PM
Evolving Member

hey, vivid, whats the shipping to 02136?
Old Jul 11, 2003, 10:57 AM
Evolved Member

i do stand behind JIC's products, i currently have thier catback, and am receiving thier exhaust manifold and downpipe once it arrives from japan. plus once enough funds will be in my hand i will have the suspenssion. all excellent products. my friennd just got the officala evo8 exhaust and suspensioin from them and it looks great. annd feels great. his car handles insane and he has it on softest setting which is harder than stock..
Old Jul 11, 2003, 03:45 PM
Former Sponsor

Shipping on the exhaust is about $40. We have the stainless steel with ti muffler instock as well as 2or3 of the 505 stainless steel catbacks and 3or4 of the SU straight muffler available.

Why would you order it from JAPAN!!!

We have it instock here and it saves you a ton on shipping?
Old Jul 11, 2003, 08:16 PM
Evolved Member

Also can you tell me which one is louder, the stainless steel catbacks 505 or SUS
Old Jul 11, 2003, 09:05 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by VividRacing.com
Shipping on the exhaust is about $40. We have the stainless steel with ti muffler instock as well as 2or3 of the 505 stainless steel catbacks and 3or4 of the SU straight muffler available.

Why would you order it from JAPAN!!!

We have it instock here and it saves you a ton on shipping?
cause i don't order it from japan. and i get it cheaper..
Old Jul 12, 2003, 09:19 AM
Former Sponsor

The 505 and the SUS are the same loudness.

Obsoleteasian - Just give me a call and I will take care of you on price...A simple phone call does it all.

We bought all of JIC USA stock, so I think there next shipment is 4 weeks. They do have Coilovers there and some full titanium exhausts.

Thanks
Dan
4809663040 X222
Old Jul 22, 2003, 06:46 PM
Evolving Member

Hey Dan

I am ready for project , give u call tomorrow for big order .
Old Jul 23, 2003, 08:07 AM
Former Sponsor

Great Willie...will be here. I am at extension 222