Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

Stage REV base Reflash through FedEx

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2003, 07:32 AM
Account Disabled

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stage REV base Reflash through FedEx

Hey gang

We are now offering the stage REV reflash - see www.DynoFlash.com for details - through Fed Ex!!!

It includes boost control, (keeps boost from falling as much), a top speed limiter removal, fuel cut removal, and a 7800 rev limit change

PLUS - a bonus for all the Evolutionm.net members - a FREE ignition map tweak to get the car to spool faster and a fuel curve remap. This is a very mild dynoflash tune - but has shown 15 - 18 whp on the dyno. This is the most advanced reflash we would feel safe to offer through the mail. We have now tested this reflash on over 20 evos and personally drove each on - it kicks butt! Of course we can get another 8 - 10 hp by raising the wick up a notch - but we would only feel safe to do that on the dyno while watching the a/f ratios and knock activity. This mild reflash makes the power band keep rising all the way to 7,000 - it does NOT fall down on power like the stock one.

This is a very inexpensive and safe way to substantially wake up your EVO's power band!

Basically its a tune like a JDM Evo 7 stock - much more power than the US version.

$225.00, plus shipping, for the Stage Rev package - with the FREE mild tune included for Evolutionm .net members for a limited time only

Fed Ex me your ecu and it will go out the next day for early am delivery

As always a 100% money back guarantee in your are unsatisfied for any reason - and we can reflash you back to stock for free at any time also for free

And - of course - we offer the on the dyno tune that maximizes the tune and matches it to your car - see www.dynoflash.com
Old Oct 11, 2003, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

So this has boost control and all the other things the Works reflash does for $225 versus $700 or whatever the Works P2 is.
Sounds like a deal to me! Finally, a fair priced reflash.
Old Oct 11, 2003, 02:46 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i think this is a no brainer.
DYNOFLASH all the way.
Old Oct 11, 2003, 06:33 PM
Evolved Member

I want to do the reflash on the Dyno but Conneticut is alittle to far away. Anyway you guys might consider comming to CO?
Old Oct 11, 2003, 06:38 PM
In Timeout

This sounds like a pretty good deal to me, even if I only use it for the winter.
Old Oct 11, 2003, 09:10 PM

DynoFlash you have pm.
Old Oct 12, 2003, 03:39 PM
Evolved Member

How hard is it to take out the ECU and reinstall - how much to FED-EX from Midwest (St Louis)??
Old Oct 12, 2003, 05:39 PM
Evolving Member

i drove up to Connecticut to get my ecu flashed on the dyno.......for some reason my car was running like ****....posted 205 whp...very upsetting to me....after the initial flash that is offered through the mail...i was able to make 240 whp...what a jump!!!...35 hp difference!!!...and when they day was all said and done after a little bit more tuning...my car dyno'd at 250 whp.....Thanks AL!....car feels GREAT!!!! definatley great horsepower for the buck..all in all...an increase of 45 hp on my evo...
Old Oct 12, 2003, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

45hp - how much total including dyno time?
Old Oct 12, 2003, 06:32 PM
Evolved Member

Please "PM" me with the address where to FedEx the ECU I'll look to send it out on tuesday. Thanx.

4-BNGR
Old Oct 12, 2003, 06:49 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by boomn29
How hard is it to take out the ECU and reinstall - how much to FED-EX from Midwest (St Louis)??
Its not too hard to do at all. First disconnect the battery. Then remove the glove box door - pull out the tab on the left side then slightly flex the right side to get the tab out - swing it back and the hinges disconect from the bottom

Then pull off the plastic wire harness cover - it pulls straight back

Then remove the three 10mm head bolts which hold in the ecu and it slides down and unplug it
Old Oct 13, 2003, 08:48 AM
Evolved Member

Al, does having a boost controller/ safc effect your dynoflash? Also do you customize to the mods I have on my car? I'm very interested in getting my ecu stage rev'd!!

Last edited by Deceit; Oct 13, 2003 at 08:50 AM.
Old Oct 13, 2003, 09:32 AM
Evolving Member

do it do it do it do it do it do it do it......flash da shieeeeeet......pm dynoflash for prices........do it do it do it do it...thats all i can say..it made such a huge difference in my car!!!
Old Oct 13, 2003, 05:28 PM
Account Disabled

Originally posted by Deceit
Al, does having a boost controller/ safc effect your dynoflash? Also do you customize to the mods I have on my car? I'm very interested in getting my ecu stage rev'd!!
I can offer you a very mild modification of oign timing which helps spool up and a minor fuel correction so you dont have to adjust the safc as much . this stage rev set up should yield about 10 - 15 whp and the rev limit and top speed limit removal. Anything beyond that would require on the dyno custom tune.
Old Oct 15, 2003, 09:18 PM

I just received my 91 octane Stage Rev reflash from dynoflash today and all I can say is that this is one of the best mods ever. It's worth every penny. The car pulls really hard till it's new rev limit and constant boost through out the whole power band. I really recommend this.

Last edited by NiteEvo; Oct 15, 2003 at 09:38 PM.

Quick Reply: Stage REV base Reflash through FedEx