Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

$615 for 30TH ANIVERSARY. Cheers!!!

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2003, 05:40 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
$615 for 30TH ANNIVERSARY. Cheers!!!

Do you want to be one of kind in your area with this exhaust . They are not that many of these out there. The HKS 30TH anniversary in stock and ready to ship. We have a limited number of those and they are on sale, so what are you waiting on. Give me a call at 770-904-2644 or e PM me and I will take care of you.Visit us at www.boost-solutions.com for more specials. For more exhaust choices check the provided link http://www.boost-solutions.com/evoexhaust.htm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place your order online, or call us at 770-904-2644

HKS 30th Anniversary- $615 shipped

Generic pictures from the HI-power exhaust

We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Paypal is welcome.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top 4 reasons to shop at Boost Solutions:
- competitive prices
(we will try to meet or beat any advertised competitor price)
- excellent customer service
- reliable before-sale and after-sale technical support
- brand new and clean facility with the proper tools and equipment to service all brands of sports cars
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------