Notices
Evo Vendor 'Group Buy / Specials' Classifieds This forum is for any specials or group buys that vendors may have. If you're looking for the best price, this is the place to check. Please keep in mind that these items are not guaranteed to be in-stock.

ATS clutches at Boost Solutions Inc....

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2004, 09:25 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile ATS clutches at Boost Solutions Inc....

ATS Clutches!!!Why?
- Super shift response - The weight of ATS carbon friction disk is only 400g. It is exceptionally light
- Super heat-resistance - Designed to resist over 2,000 degrees Centigrade (3,650 degrees Fahrenheit)(Twice than metallic disks)
- Super deformation-resistance - The deformation is 1/10 of iron. You always get a smooth & crisp engagement
- Super easy operation - Operating ATS clutch is very easy, even when driving up a slope and in a traffic congestion
- Super power transfer - 10% to 30% higher transfer capacity than the metal clutch
- Super durability - Due to the various favorable characteristics of carbon, the clutch has a very long life
- All ATS clutches are push clutches
- All ATS Carbon clutches are almost twice lighter than the regular twin and triple clutches.
For more drivetrain solutions, please visit our website at www.boost-solutions.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place your order online, or call us at 770-904-2644

ATS Single Disk Carbon Clutch - 500whp
- full 9" carbon disk - $1840

ATS Twin Disk Carbon Clutch - 800whp
- two full 9" carbon disks- $1940

ATS Triple Disk Carbon Clutch - 1200whp-- $2490
- three 9" full carbon disks
- same clutch that we run in our MONSTER Evo8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boost Solutions Inc.
If you have any questions or inquiries, Give us a call at 770-904-2644 or e-mail us at sales@boostsolutionsinc.net
www.boost-solutions.com

- meet or beat competitors prices is our goal
- excellent customer service is our primary goal
- reliable before-sale and after-sale technical support is a plus

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Old Apr 21, 2004, 09:30 PM
Evolved Member

RPS MAx Street Clutch Kit for Evo8 - $660 shipped

- this a full Evo8 clutch kit, no flywheel included
- rated at 650ft lb of torque
Old May 4, 2004, 03:52 PM
Evolved Member

ACT Street Clutch Kit for Evo8- $600 shipped
- this a full Evo8 clutch kit, no flywheel included
- great for use on a stock turbo Evo
Old May 6, 2004, 11:55 PM
Evolved Member

Apparently, lately I have heard of more and more cases with bad clutches experience. I guess it is that time to realize, that more money spend one time is better than less money spend many times do the same thing over and over again, so here is a recommendation from the house of Boost Solutions--- get something, which will last, or in other words, get the best clutch there is for your Evo- the twin plate or tripple plate carbon clutches from ATS. Conversion type is better than the pull type, I guess in this case you will get ridd of that terrible snap ring, which first of all makes your life misserable, when putting the clutch and then you never know, knock on wood....

Give us a call at 770-904-2644 and let our staff get you more information on the available clutch options.

Andy

Boost Solutions Inc.
Old May 7, 2004, 01:18 AM
Evolved Member

Wow, these are nice..
So a single ATS carbon cost $1840 and for additional $100 you can get the Twin carbon, yet it will cost additional $500 to go from Twin to Triple. Shouldn't it be $100 more for the Triple from Twin or is the Single carbon price is wrong. As I see it, it would be better to go with the Twin than the Single for only $100 more.
Old May 10, 2004, 06:23 AM
Evolving Member

Hi simevo: the price is correct, I bought mine in that price and ordered another one for a friend. This is the best clutch by far. I have used clutchmaster and the cusco twin plate and ATS twin disc is the best with no doubt , no more worries about the center clip poping out . Call ANDY or GEORGE at Boost Solution and they will help you.

Last edited by JVELA; May 10, 2004 at 06:28 AM.
Old May 10, 2004, 11:22 AM
Evolved Member

Right on. Most of the cars are runnign with the ATS twin plate, since it will last you longer and also will hold more power as well. So I will definetly go with the twin plate clutch. The price on the tripple plate clutch is $2490, I just forgot to update on the webiste, but you are still looking at a price difference, higher than the one between single and twin plate disk clutch

Andy

Boost Solutions Inc.

770-904-2644

Originally Posted by simevo
Wow, these are nice..
So a single ATS carbon cost $1840 and for additional $100 you can get the Twin carbon, yet it will cost additional $500 to go from Twin to Triple. Shouldn't it be $100 more for the Triple from Twin or is the Single carbon price is wrong. As I see it, it would be better to go with the Twin than the Single for only $100 more.
Old May 10, 2004, 11:29 AM
Evolved Member

I am glad that the clutch is working for you great, you guys in Puerto Rico are running some crazy cars there

Andy

Boost Solutions Inc.

PS. How is the clutch for your friend working

Originally Posted by JVELA
Hi simevo: the price is correct, I bought mine in that price and ordered another one for a friend. This is the best clutch by far. I have used clutchmaster and the cusco twin plate and ATS twin disc is the best with no doubt , no more worries about the center clip poping out . Call ANDY or GEORGE at Boost Solution and they will help you.
Old May 10, 2004, 11:54 AM
Evolving Member

My friend's car is sitting on his driveway waiting for his turbo kit to arrive. This guy is crazy, he had ordered about two month ago an exedy twin carbon plate and have it new on box in his house. He ordered the ATS because he has on his car a NON carbon exedy twin plate that has pop out the ring three times. I told him that the ATS is great and that is why he order it. I will let you know how his clutch is going when he finish his car. By the way, he drove my car and he likes the clutch.
Old May 10, 2004, 12:26 PM
Evolved Member

He can sell that Exedy clutch pretty easy,since at the moment is on backorder for whole US. But keep me updated on the progress of his car.

Andy

Boost Solutions Inc.

770-904-2644

Originally Posted by JVELA
My friend's car is sitting on his driveway waiting for his turbo kit to arrive. This guy is crazy, he had ordered about two month ago an exedy twin carbon plate and have it new on box in his house. He ordered the ATS because he has on his car a NON carbon exedy twin plate that has pop out the ring three times. I told him that the ATS is great and that is why he order it. I will let you know how his clutch is going when he finish his car. By the way, he drove my car and he likes the clutch.
Old May 10, 2004, 06:11 PM
Evolved Member

Place your order online, or call us at 770-904-2644

HKS GD Max Clutch Twin Plate- One in stock left, let me know if you are interested

Price: $1580 shipped

- rated at 700hp
- HKS flywheel included
Old May 10, 2004, 08:37 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just picked my car up with the ATS triple plate installed and I have mixed feeling about it... I don't care for the chatter while it's engaged (but thats something I know I have to put up with) and I think after I get my idle fixed on my Power FC getting into 1st should be a lot easier. Other than that this thing GRABS! It's very easy to modulate while shifting through gears and can be feathered for an awesome launch... but obviously not in traffic . The pedal pressure is a little heavier than stock, my girlfriend could even drive it.

I would have to say that if anybody plans on being in the 400-600hp area this is the clutch to have!
Old May 10, 2004, 10:34 PM
Evolved Member

You are right about that clutch, it is great, but for the power till 600 whp, you can go easily with the twin disk clutch with the 1350 pressure plate. But for some serious power, you will be needing the tripple plate clutch. That thing is very easy to drive

Andy

Boost Solutions Inc.

Originally Posted by EVOlunchbox
I just picked my car up with the ATS triple plate installed and I have mixed feeling about it... I don't care for the chatter while it's engaged (but thats something I know I have to put up with) and I think after I get my idle fixed on my Power FC getting into 1st should be a lot easier. Other than that this thing GRABS! It's very easy to modulate while shifting through gears and can be feathered for an awesome launch... but obviously not in traffic . The pedal pressure is a little heavier than stock, my girlfriend could even drive it.

I would have to say that if anybody plans on being in the 400-600hp area this is the clutch to have!
Old May 14, 2004, 09:40 PM
Evolved Member

bump
Old May 15, 2004, 11:18 AM
Evolved Member

can someone who has driven both, comment on the differences you noticed between the cusco twin plate carbon and the ATS twin plate carbon?

and why would the triple plate chatter after it's completely engaged?

Quick Reply: ATS clutches at Boost Solutions Inc....