Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

Who has the "Harman Motive" Intake?

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2009, 04:07 PM
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
just ordered mine today. called HM up and the nice lady there took my information and processed my order the same day. even at 545. ha nice
Old May 26, 2009, 04:49 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue_CobaltSS
just ordered mine today. called HM up and the nice lady there took my information and processed my order the same day. even at 545. ha nice
ahah that was probably you she was with on the phone when I had called than... She said she would call me right back since she was on the phone with some one else and that was at 5:45... And I agree she was very nice.. most times when I am told they will call me back this late in the day they never do, but the lady at Harman Motive called right back and helped me out.. so far with my very first encounter with Harman Motive is a definate 10/10 for customer service.. this alone will put them at the top of the list for my future purchases.. Now if only they sold a dual outlet exhaust for our cars

Last edited by Freebs; May 26, 2009 at 04:56 PM.
Old May 26, 2009, 05:09 PM
Evolving Member

I wish HM would get their "UICP" back in stock.I want it !!!!
Old May 26, 2009, 06:04 PM

yea judey is the best at harman motive. when i ordered mine in march she kept me well informed on whats going on and shipping dates. +1 for Judey and the Harman motive team.
Old May 26, 2009, 07:06 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Young HigH
yea judey is the best at harman motive. when i ordered mine in march she kept me well informed on whats going on and shipping dates. +1 for Judey and the Harman motive team.
ahah and another up date.. wow I am just going to give Judey another +1000 ahaha UN REAL!!! customer service.. I screwed up and Judey saved me and got me all sorted out... ahah its a done deal... when I am looking to buy my intercooler pipes its Harman Motive ahah you dont ever get this customer service any more so this is such a huge shock.
Old May 26, 2009, 07:15 PM

if they make a intercooler for the x and LICP i will be their first customer
Old May 26, 2009, 07:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the positive responses guys. Great news! Harman Motive Intercooler Piping is back in production. Stay Tuned for updates & they'll be back in stock soon.
-Jonny
Harman Motive
Old May 29, 2009, 12:25 PM

YES, Judey is great. She was very helpful and kind yesterday with me. I ordered the HM downpipe for a great price. (summer sale price).

But you guys need to get that catback soon, i need it.

Hey is that free shipping this month only for the intake?
Old May 30, 2009, 12:10 PM
Evolving Member

cant wait to show off my intake that i recieced yesterday. i got the chrome HM one, but adding my own little touch to it. should be done tonight but not going on the car till monday or tuesday when it gets out of the dealer for that stupid hood latch recall
Old May 30, 2009, 11:15 PM
Evolving Member

Wow it could just be my imagination... But I got my Harman motive intake the other day and threw it on the car and I am getting some insanely good gas mileage now and I tend to drive hard all the time since it makes no difference if I drive it easy or hard. I do a lot of driving each day and I can just tell already from the instant fuel economy thing saying between 10-12 Liters per 100kms where it use to say 14-16 (and if anything I am driving it harder ahah to hear the turbo spool) and where I would only be around 150kms around half a tank I am now at 200kms. And it’s not that I bought this car to be a fuel friendly car but this just makes me happy ahah power and fuel friendly. I wonder if the turbo back exhaust will help anymore..
Old May 31, 2009, 12:33 AM
Evolving Member

mannnn now i cant wait to put mine on. 2 more days till shes back on the streets

any pictures of the kit?^^^^^
Old May 31, 2009, 12:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Blue_CobaltSS
mannnn now i cant wait to put mine on. 2 more days till shes back on the streets

any pictures of the kit?^^^^^
Just these 2... I put the stock air scoop thing back on just because it looked to open with out it.. I dont like big open gaps with wires and hoses and such...

Old May 31, 2009, 12:22 PM
Evolving Member

hows the sound?
Old May 31, 2009, 12:42 PM
Evolving Member

To be honist right away I was thinking great this is going to be anoying.. cuz its a constant weird sucking in noise (not the typical turbo sucking in noise I am use to) but in the 3 days I have had it I am use to it now and actually love it..

I have the MR so the BOV sound will be different from a GSR with the shifts...

but all in all its an amazing intake for the price and VERY! easy to put on. Granted I do a lot of work on cars from building engines to custom turbo kits but it took me 30-45min going slow taking my time/ chatting with my neighbour about it ahah

Last edited by Freebs; May 31, 2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old May 31, 2009, 04:13 PM
Evolving Member

thats awesome. this is my first turbo car. so im a little anxious on how itl sound. my supercharged cobalt screamed when i put my injen on her. oooo the waitings killing me.

Quick Reply: Who has the "Harman Motive" Intake?