Notices
Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain Everything from engine builds to the best clutch and flywheel.

BB-X Lite

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2011, 11:24 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DAMN IT!!! Monday cant get here fast enough!!!
Old Jan 26, 2011, 11:46 AM
Evolving Member

I got my car back from Forged Performance yesterday and all I can say is HOLY SIHT!!! This thing feels like a whole new animal. First off, the shop is incredible. GT-Rs, Evos, Subies, and 305Zs everywhere! I thought i was in heaven when i pulled up. Secondly, the guys at Forged are top notch, friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and very helpful. I want to take a moment to thank Ryan for your awesome customer support and Sharif and the techs for the work and tune done to my car. Last but definitely not least I want to thank CBRD for the amazing turbo and manifold setup. The BB-X Lite spools like a possessed maniac and keeps climbing all the way to the rev limiter. I'm totally satisfied with the combination of parts we ended up going with and would highly recommend CBRD and Forged Performance to anybody looking for great parts, service, work, tune, the whole 9.
Old Jan 26, 2011, 12:28 PM
Account Disabled

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
glad you like it!

appreciate your support!

Ryan said it turned out well!

cb
Old Jan 28, 2011, 11:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by sailorcor
I got my car back from Forged Performance yesterday and all I can say is HOLY SIHT!!! This thing feels like a whole new animal. First off, the shop is incredible. GT-Rs, Evos, Subies, and 305Zs everywhere! I thought i was in heaven when i pulled up. Secondly, the guys at Forged are top notch, friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and very helpful. I want to take a moment to thank Ryan for your awesome customer support and Sharif and the techs for the work and tune done to my car. Last but definitely not least I want to thank CBRD for the amazing turbo and manifold setup. The BB-X Lite spools like a possessed maniac and keeps climbing all the way to the rev limiter. I'm totally satisfied with the combination of parts we ended up going with and would highly recommend CBRD and Forged Performance to anybody looking for great parts, service, work, tune, the whole 9.
Do you guys have any graphs??
Old May 14, 2011, 05:42 PM
Evolving Member

Bringing this back up... I'm sold on a bb-x.. I was all about the fp green (which is a great turbo, not bashing it) but after talking to Mike at RRE and then reading about this turbo, I just want it. Now it’s a matter of trying to figure out if I want to get the manifold and what else I should pair it up with. The only thing that worries me is the power (I'm currently at 345wtq/355whp) I know ~400whp should be safe but I don’t want to bust my motor... I just want a fun car to drive and track every now and then..
Old May 15, 2011, 08:20 AM
Evolving Member

The hp isnt what is gonna kill a stock block, its high torque numbers. You can go 400 awhp all day and be completely fine, torque is whats gonna do any possible damage. I'd recommend you give chad a call (leave a message if he doesnt answer, he'll definitely return your call) and express all your concerns/questions, develop a game plan, and go from there. Afterall nobody is gonna know what works best with this turbo than the guy who designed it. good luck dude, and keep us posted.