Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2014, 10:56 AM
EvoM Community Team Leader

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Pm info of your Evo IX SE?
Old Sep 2, 2014, 12:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nvmaddog
Since you are going to be looking in December, you should definitely be able to purchase a 14 model for around 32k.

What extra stuff are you going to ask them to add? 3500 off of MSRP is a good amount of extra stuff...
Nothing too expensive.. maybe mitsu certified leather or interior package.. haha
Old Sep 2, 2014, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by asone
You sure do need to shop around!! went to 5 dealerships in my area. Finally got one with sss package for $32k out the door today.
Pic or it didn't happen. OTD means price (including trade in value), tax, title, and license. That is a great deal, being 4 grand under factory invoice and not shown on truecar.
Old Sep 2, 2014, 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Cosmic Starship
Pic or it didn't happen. OTD means price (including trade in value), tax, title, and license. That is a great deal, being 4 grand under factory invoice and not shown on truecar.
OTD. She's a dirty one! Just got finshed washing her.

How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)-image.jpg
Old Sep 3, 2014, 11:21 AM

I meant pic of your invoice with that price on there. Nice looking evo, though!
Old Sep 3, 2014, 12:06 PM

I meant pic of your invoice with that price on there. Nice looking evo, though!
Thanks! I'll be glad to show my invoice, when others start doing the same. Just got lucky end of the month, Labor Day weekend I guess. Must of wanted to clear the lot. Had 8 miles on her too.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 12:40 PM

I'll post mine up when I get home! Grats on the ride. Mine had exactly 8 miles when I picked her up as well. I also haven't seen any lower on a lot. I wonder if 8 miles is what they come from their testing with before they ever ship?
Old Sep 3, 2014, 06:05 PM
Evolved Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
I'll post mine up when I get home! Grats on the ride. Mine had exactly 8 miles when I picked her up as well. I also haven't seen any lower on a lot. I wonder if 8 miles is what they come from their testing with before they ever ship?
Nope, that number is 2. I know this because that is what mine had fresh off the car carrier...
Old Sep 3, 2014, 07:34 PM

Just picked up a 14' Evo Gsr with leather and sunroof , sight and sound and interior package. 38k with tax and everything 41k
Old Sep 4, 2014, 02:17 AM
Evolving Member

I got a appointment Saturday at the dealership to look at a 2014 Evo MR with Touring/Premium Package and Navigation package with the upgraded Shifter Knob and E-Brake handle. The internet price was 43,700, and confirmed that price yesterday with the dealer after putting a deposit on it to hold it for me till Saturday then I look this morning and they marked it up to 47,200 lol. Though they do have 2 of those Evo MRs like that so I'm hoping mine is still the 43,700.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 06:01 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Credz
The internet price was 43,700, and confirmed that price yesterday with the dealer after putting a deposit on it to hold it for me till Saturday then I look this morning and they marked it up to 47,200 lol. Though they do have 2 of those Evo MRs like that so I'm hoping mine is still the 43,700.

This is a common dealer trick now that they know you are coming.

Be on the lookout for "we just sold the other one yesterday" right as you get to the dealer.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 06:35 AM
Evolving Member

This is a common dealer trick now that they know you are coming.

Be on the lookout for "we just sold the other one yesterday" right as you get to the dealer.
I guess I will find out for sure Saturday. I did email my salesperson about the price this morning and waiting to hear back. They were going to dealer trade it but said if I put money down they'd hold it for me. So we will see I guess lol. Just funny cause the picture of the Window Sticker on their website says the MSRP but they have it marked at 47,200 which is higher than the MSRP on the sticker by like 1500 or something lol.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 06:40 AM
Evolved Member

Just funny cause the picture of the Window Sticker on their website says the MSRP but they have it marked at 47,200 which is higher than the MSRP on the sticker by like 1500 or something lol.

It's not "funny", it's a dishonest trend used by many dealers once they think they know someone wants a car.

Just keep your eyes open when you get there, you'll know quickly if they are shady or not.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 09:03 AM
Evolving Member

It's not "funny", it's a dishonest trend used by many dealers once they think they know someone wants a car.

Just keep your eyes open when you get there, you'll know quickly if they are shady or not.
I totally agree it is dishonest if thats the price they are sticking to after verbally confirming the 43,700 for it. I did email them like I said, Still waiting on a reply. Just sucks cause it is a 3 hour drive for me but it'll be worth it if the deal works out lol.
Old Sep 4, 2014, 09:09 AM
Evolved Member

Just sucks cause it is a 3 hour drive for me but it'll be worth it if the deal works out lol.
I hear you, and that's always the risk you run.

I know it's tough to do, but get as much finalized as possible over email and the phone. When I picked mine up the deal was already done, I was not going to tolerate surprises after driving 60 miles.

Good luck.

Quick Reply: How Much for a new Evo / Is this a good deal? *Sticky/Merge* (Includes EvoM vendors)