Notices
Evo X General Discuss any generalized technical Evo X related topics that may not fit into the other forums.

10k off MSRP some Mitsubishi cars

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2009, 09:21 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If I was insurable for another Evo I would do it in a heart beat! I miss my evo!
Old Jun 9, 2009, 12:36 PM
Evolved Member

I don't know what some of you guys are waiting for, but the inventory is really getting low on these dealers that are giving massive discounts for new Evos... SouthCoast Mitsu has the right to dictate their own pricing cuz of their wide selection, PLUS they know that other dealers are down to their last units with some miles on them or have undesirable colors/packages.

It has already been known on this forum that in the west coast, Serramonte and Anaheim have virtually the lowest prices on leftover Evos right now... so if you don't have one yet, I suggest calling them right away before they run out of stock.

If you are holding out on the 2010s to get even a better deal on the 08s, I think you are sadly mistaken. Mitsu will probably produce/import USDM 2010 Xs in limited numbers compared to when they imported large numbers of 08s before the economy was in turmoil. They can't afford to lose millions of dollars again like they do now on the 08s. Due to limited supply, these 2010s will be priced at a premium or at the least, MSRP. So I'm guessing SC and other big Mitsu dealers will not drop their current pricing on 08s... since they are the only ones who will have stock left. Evos are enthusiast cars, so eventually they will all sell out. Rule of supply & demand still applies.

Who knows, once Mitsu sees that the 2010s won't also sell that much if the economy continues this way, they might even stop importing Evos by 2011 or so. You'll be sorry you missed out on this rare opportunity.

Last edited by tipoytm; Jun 9, 2009 at 01:18 PM.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 05:10 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 08GtsLancer
ive seen about 3 or 4 dealers so far try this on the site they post 10k off msrp but when i got there they wanted to hear nothing about it. how can they be allowed to post something and not even back it up. i live in jersey and im starting to see that the great discounts are few. if anyone can give some advice to deal with a dealer that is making these claims.

http://www.allstarmitsubishi.com/specials/new.htm
http://www.bradbensonmitsubishi.com/...o_special.aspx

and yes ive read the fine print and i qualifty for most if not all the discount so wtf people lol
Brad Benson is the one of the biggest pieces of sh*t on the dealer planet, nuff said.
Old Jun 9, 2009, 05:34 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by tipoytm
I don't know what some of you guys are waiting for, but the inventory is really getting low on these dealers that are giving massive discounts for new Evos... SouthCoast Mitsu has the right to dictate their own pricing cuz of their wide selection, PLUS they know that other dealers are down to their last units with some miles on them or have undesirable colors/packages.

It has already been known on this forum that in the west coast, Serramonte and Anaheim have virtually the lowest prices on leftover Evos right now... so if you don't have one yet, I suggest calling them right away before they run out of stock.

If you are holding out on the 2010s to get even a better deal on the 08s, I think you are sadly mistaken. Mitsu will probably produce/import USDM 2010 Xs in limited numbers compared to when they imported large numbers of 08s before the economy was in turmoil. They can't afford to lose millions of dollars again like they do now on the 08s. Due to limited supply, these 2010s will be priced at a premium or at the least, MSRP. So I'm guessing SC and other big Mitsu dealers will not drop their current pricing on 08s... since they are the only ones who will have stock left. Evos are enthusiast cars, so eventually they will all sell out. Rule of supply & demand still applies.

Who knows, once Mitsu sees that the 2010s won't also sell that much if the economy continues this way, they might even stop importing Evos by 2011 or so. You'll be sorry you missed out on this rare opportunity.
Exactly. The Triplex in Cherry Hill, NJ, is either the 2nd or 3rd largest Mitsubishi dealership in the nation. A month ago they had 10 in stock. They are down to 4 after I picked mine up on Monday. Get them now while they last.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

which california dealer will give me this kind of a deal? somebody point me to the right direction.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 09:41 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by ImEv0
which california dealer will give me this kind of a deal? somebody point me to the right direction.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/7170114-post75.html

South of San Francisco, only 2 or 3 left. Anaheim has also really good pricing if you are in SoCal.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 09:48 AM
Evolved Member

hmmtoo bad theres no deals like that in TX
Old Jun 15, 2009, 10:41 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by tipoytm
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/7170114-post75.html

South of San Francisco, only 2 or 3 left. Anaheim has also really good pricing if you are in SoCal.

thanks for the link. which anaheim dealer?
Old Jun 16, 2009, 10:49 AM
Evolving Member

Ok, I need some help here. I just called the # listed on Kerry Mitsu's website and it routed to a salesman on lunch, do they not have a receptionist? Anyway, I spoke with Josh and he was horrible - didn't know jack about the incentives vs. 0% (said if I took the 0% I would lose all $10k discount!) and when I mentioned that I was out of state, he said things like "they can't guarantee the car will be here, it's a hot car, it could be gone when he gets back from lunch, he gets 15 calls a day about it", blah, blah. Yeah, it's so hot that's why it's been on your lot for a year and you're marking it down 10 grand.

Basically, it seemed like he wasn't too interested in talking to me and making a sale. So I ask again, for those that have bought from Kerry Mit., who did you work with? And do you have a local phone number for the dealership so I don't get routed to this bozo again? thx.
Old Jun 16, 2009, 11:02 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ImEv0
thanks for the link. which anaheim dealer?
There's only one dealer in Anaheim. They're off the 57 Freeway, Ball road exit. Google is your friend.
Old Jun 17, 2009, 08:18 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Jwilliams
Just picked up my Evo from Huntington Beach Mitsubishi for $27k out the door with SSS. Super good time to buy!

Damn, I paid only a grand less last month for my wife's retractable hardtop GT Miata! Too bad she insisted on an open top. I have to admit, that car is a different kind of fun. Now how do I strap on a TD05HR-16G6-10.5T without her noticing?
Old Jun 18, 2009, 08:04 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Jwilliams
Just picked up my Evo from Huntington Beach Mitsubishi for $27k out the door with SSS. Super good time to buy!
Originally Posted by kenikh
Damn, I paid only a grand less last month for my wife's retractable hardtop GT Miata! Too bad she insisted on an open top. I have to admit, that car is a different kind of fun. Now how do I strap on a TD05HR-16G6-10.5T without her noticing?
I hope you arent serious about believing Jwilliams

About Jwilliams

Vehicle
2009 Evo RR
He doesnt even know that there were no MY09 made

6/18/2009
HB Mitsu aka SOCALMITSU just lowered their price of GSR SSS to $30,799

$27k OTD, yeah right...
Old Jun 18, 2009, 08:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Whew!
Old Jun 18, 2009, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

Of course it's BS... unless he meant before TTL (some people think that "out the door" means the sale price) & he took the $2K rebate instead of 0%, plus maybe loyalty rebate.
Old Jun 18, 2009, 08:44 PM
Evolving Member

The good part about waiting for the 2010's is they probably fixed all the little issues with the car. No more grinding transmission, no more flocked up aero kit, ect... They'll be discounted soon enough.

Quick Reply: 10k off MSRP some Mitsubishi cars